CHAPTER 6:-

I pulled the knife back out of the body of the young man I had just stabbed. It was coated in a sticky black gooey substance. Whatever it was it was not human blood. The stabbed man had turned to dust just like Mr. Callahan. It was too gross for that. I turned towards the other two a woman and another man. Both stepped back. There red eyes glinted and suddenly their bodied started convulsing and fell on the ground. They did not get up back again so I turned my attention back towards Michael. He was backing up as the creep was tossing stuff at him.

He turned towards me apparently startled by the screams. His eyes looked relieved as he turned his attention back to the fight.

"Diana" he yelled." I need your permission to get rid of Azrael."

Oh, so the bracelet worked. But I really didn't know how to like to give him permission. Was there some more mumbo jumbo. Micah slashed open Azrael's arm but Azrael continued attacking him which caused Micah to frown. Azrael stabbed Micah in his thigh. Oh that fuck all fucker!

"Just say I do" he yelled. In any other circumstances, I would have yelled nope not gonna marry you but right now it was a different circumstance all together. So I screamed at the top of my lungs

" I do"

He raised his hands and closed his eyes and concentrated. The wind in the area started to pick up and suddenly I could feel my long hair whipping around my face. The air started to pick up random pieces of debris and leaves. The air condensed into the form of a whirl wind, a huge one. Micah opened his eyes and directed the storm towards Azrael, who was immediately picked up in the swirling windy tornado.

I stared up at the tornado in awe. All my life wanted to get out of the small town and explore and see the world. I didn't want to be born and to die in the same place. And now when I was out of my town there were a host of problems. Suddenly, I noticed that Micah began to sway and stumbled back and forth. Oh no please don't tell me.

I rushed towards Micah just as he stumbled and fell into my arms. He was awake but I guess he used a bit too much of his powers and then being stabbed is not conducive to anyone.

Micah pulled himself out of my arms as I tried to steady him but he continued to stumble. I could hear sirens ringing.

"What the heck?" someone else screamed. it was the woman who was possessed. The man beside her started to wake up. This was not right. How was I going to explain all this to anybody? Police would think that I was mad. And anybody else wouldn't believe me.

I started to drag Micah towards my car which was parked in the last parking lot behind a Chevy truck away from all the carnage. I pulled open the door and shoved Micah in and raced towards the other side. I pulled the door open and jumped in but there was no key. I hadn't seen the key in the hotel room so I wanted to ask Micah where were my keys but I didn't know.

The only other place they could be were his pocket. I pulled him upright and checked his coat pockets but as soon as I slid my hands in something bit me. What the fuck. He had biting pockets.

As I was about to check the pocket on the inner side of his coat, that his hand reached out and grabbed mine. For a stabbed angel drained of his powers he still had a lot of power.

"What are you trying to do?" he slurred.

"I need my car keys to drive" I snapped. He grunted and let go of my hand to pulled out my keys with his other hand which was covered in blood.

I pushed my keys in the ignition and pulled out of the driveway. We crossed the police and the firefighters just as we were about to cross half the block. It was a narrow escape.

Just as we reached the boundary of the town Micah slumped over, completely out of it and I had a bloody wound and an escape to take care of.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO LADIES AND GENTLE MEN . THIS IS THE NEST INSTALLMENT. PLZ DO COMMENT SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE... WAO I SOUND LIKE A FANCY YOUTUBER. ANYWAY PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE. AND YA I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THE POINT OF VIEWS ALTERNATE BETWEEN MICHAEL AND DIANA ... SO IT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL SPECIFIED SO.