CHAPTER 25: -

Warmth. And joy. I snuggled closer to Michael. I yawned, tired. A hand threaded in my hair.

"You got to get up." he said. "Raphael's comes back with his potions."

Those potions. I groaned.

"That's payback for the awful potion you made me drink."

"That was payback for pretending to be my husband." I replied as he smirked.

"You need to drink it to get better." He whispered.

I sighed getting up. Silvery moonlight was streaming in through the window. Another yawn escaped my mouth. It seemed in the few hours that I was asleep, Raphe had done his check up on Michael. Now he was standing beside the bed. He held another one of those horrible golden healing potions of his.

"Drink up." he said.

I took the vial. It felt slightly warm against my skin.

"Are you sure it will work?" I asked. Anything to get away from this vial.

"Yes, it will work." He said, as if it were obvious.

"If it works." Yelled Gabriel.

"I know it works, you idiot." Raphe yelled walking out of the room, leaving the door ajar to give a piece of his mind to Gabe. Leaving me with the vial.

"Drink that vial" He yelled at me running down the stairs.

Sounds of people scrambling around came from downstairs.

"Stop it you two." I heard Lucifer yelled.

"He started it." I heard two voices.

"I don't care who started it. I'll finish it." he yelled. I looked over at Michael, my eyebrow raised.

He shrugged.

"We maybe all-powerful archangels but we're siblings first."

Yells continued. Something metallic fell. Scrambling. Thumping on the staircase. Footsteps coming closer.

"You don't get to get away with this."

"I think I will."

The door was shoved open. Raphe poked his head in.

"Diana, I'm sorry for this unprofessional behaviour. Drink that vial up. It's the last dose. You will be feeling a lot better."

"If it works."

"Oh, you don't." he yelled, running back out.

"Drink." Michael said.

'Do, I have to?" I asked looking at him.

"Yes, you have to."

"Fine." I muttered, downing the entire vial in one go. But its horrible taste intervened. It reminded me of sour fish. Had I ever eaten sour fish? I gagged at the taste.

"There, there." Michael said, taking the vial out of my hands.

"You." yelled Raphael, running in the room, pointing at Michael. He tossed a vial at Michael. Michael caught it, albeit clumsily.

"Drink." He said, running out after Gabe.

I snickered. Raphe's potions haunt everybody.

"What?" he muttered.

He popped off the lid and brought the vial closer to his mouth. He flinched backwards, as the vapours wafted up his nose. He then downed the vial in a single go and gagged at the taste. He buried his head in the pillow. "Horrible." He muttered like a kid.