Her protector?

" Does this help at all?" Vera asked full of concern. Gina at this point was hobbling on the tabletop surface. She had her knees pulled up to her and was trying her best to not snatch her arm away from Lucien's tiny.

Vera forced Gina's arm straight out and told her to make a fist. This was to see if there was any blood present.

The scared tiny did as instructed, but keep looking around, just expecting the boys to come back. Her head would go back and forth and try to locate the slightest movement or shift in change like a scared cat would or animal of prey.

The brave tiny understood, but this was getting annoying. She traced the girl's arm and came across many scars and marks, but nothing life-threatening or fresh enough to help. She took Gina's other arm and inspected it while Gina intensified even under her inspecting nature.

Vera did locate a few marks on her neck that lead to her back and hand print bruises, so she applied the ointment to those, knowing full well this wouldn't help much since they were old, but maybe the security would help her calm down.

Vera stepped back with a smile she tried to muster up. " There. All finished."

" Ummm. Thanks. I guess." she was silent for what seemed like a few minutes then looked the new tiny right in the eye. " Why did he do that?"

Vera looked at her full of question, she may have even tilted her head like a dog trying to understand the question.

" Why did Lucien help us? My master never does things like that."

Lucien's human sat down and started to think for a moment. " Why did he do that?" she thought. " Well probably to get us to question and ask questions just like this. To make me think he is my friend then take it away. It's a genuine way to torture anyone after all."

Adrian's human sat down beside Vera. " In all honesty, I doubt that. I saw that. He genuinely seemed concerned...unless he's a great actor."

" Yeah that's it," Lucien's pet said jot even fully paying attention.

" At least my master shows his true feelings all the time, no confusion, it must be difficult to be on your toes all the time."

" Ummm yeah." Vera then shook her head. " Forget about that. Are you ok? Seriously."

" Yeah I'm fine. This is actually normal."

As the girls were having their own conversations about their " Masters, "they came walking in laughing and seemed to be having their own conversation.

Vera quickly took the ointment supplied to her and pushed it off the table to try to conceal it the best she could. Gina didn't stay sitting for long. As soon as she saw her master, she stood straight up and placed her hands behind her back like she was just awaiting an order.

Vera rolled her eyes and stood up too.

The boys walked over and Gina's master was in the middle of the conversation and just picked up Gina. He didn't give her a look, watch how strength, or where he placed his hands. Lucien was obviously listening to his friend but picked up Vera with more care, mind it wasn't a hand on the ground, and she walks on, but he picked her up by placing his hand around her torso with his fingers under her arms, so they were out, and there was no pressure applied. He also placed his other hand under her, so if she did fall he could catch her.

" Lucien. Do you know what we haven't done in a long time?"

Lucien looked over at his friend with an irritated scowl. " What? Adrian?"

" Hunted."

The kinder demon perked up a bit and looked over at Adrian while they walked the house. " Yeah, we haven't done that in a long time. It sucks that now is not the time to go. There aren't even enough..." he looked down at Vera in his hand. It was obvious he didn't want to say what they hunted. "Prey around."

" Yeah we do." Adrian received a giant smile on his face and look down towards the girls.

" No. No we are not using the girls." He said with such stern; the college girl has never heard come from him. " The girls...would not be able to take our true forms...they can be paralyzing to a human...plus they could be harmed."

Adrian walked behind Lucien and placed his hands on his shoulders. " Oh come on. It's not like we will purposely harm them, it's all in good fun. You have to stop babying your human anyway." He looked down towards the girls, Vera in particular and gave a wide smile showing off sharp cat-like teeth that she's never seen before. " Plus we can't afford to harm them, then we would have to get new humans and that takes way too long."

The softer giant sighed looking down at the girls. "Fine...just...just be careful."

The rougher demon places both girls on the ground and stood up straight. " Alright the rules. Rule number one you can not go outside. You do you won't last long anyway. There are worse things in Hell then just us. Second rule is if we win, well you two get punished. If you two win..." he was genuinely thinking. " Lucien and I will alow both of you a day off to relax... Now I suggest you run." He smiled just increased even more.

The more experienced tiny seemed to already know what was happening because she grabbed Vera's hand and would not let go. " We need to listen to him. Come on."

Vera about triped trying to keep up with the injured girl pulling her along. " What is happening?"

" You don't want to know. Just run."

Both girls ran from the dinning room and headed towards the living room. " You know this place better than I do. Where can we hide?"

" Hide?"

" Yes hide."

Gina was getting tired of her questions and not taking this seriously, so she released Vera's hand and ran towards a bookcase for cover. She began to climb pushing through the pain.

Vera was about to follow her, to force answers out of her, but she heard creaking in the other room, like something weighted down was walking around in the other room, heavier than the boys.

She spun around to investigate the noise, but froze. She didn't even see the actual creature; she only saw the shadow, but even that frightened her. The shadow was on all fours, had long, protruding spikes on the creatures back, horns on its head. She could hear the sharp claws clang against the wooden floor, and worst of all she could hear the deep yet screeching growl. This was no human. Where was Lucien?

Getting interesting now isn't it? We finally find out something about Lucien that he wanted to keep hidden. He just wasn't sure how Vera would handle it, but like most guys ( Not bashing on guys at all.) He succumbed to the suggestions of his best friend. Will she overreact? Is he truly a monster? Will they finally find a standing of trust after all this? Please comment below. Trust me you will find out in all good time. Don't forget to follow and vote if you want more!