~ chapter 1~

I just wanna mention, Izuku doesn't exactly have Meliodas' powers. He has ban's healing abilities too.

Blasty boi pov~

I sit in class, a look of pure anger on my face. That fucker of a teacher is almost an hour late, I think furiously.

"Damn, maybe Mr. Aizawa will just ditch..." Shitty hair says from his spot beside me.

"That damn insomniac probably forgot we exist," I growl back.

"I did not forget you exist," Mr. Aizawa says blandly as he struts in, scaring almost half the class. I chuckle internally.

"I'm late because I was busy clearing you guys for your first mission," he states with a bored tone.

Everyone starts talking among each other, glad to be doing a mission. "I wonder what it will be!" Shitty hair says enthusiastically.

"It'll probably be boring," I say with anger in my voice.

"Everybody, settle down!" Aizawa shouts, activating his quirk to get our attention. "In two days, we will be going undercover at an illegal quirk fighting ring, to apprehend a certain villain," Aizawa states with somewhat more enthusiasm.

Oh crap, he can't mean Deku! I better warn him when we get there, I think, somewhat panicked, that damn fucker needs to stop with the illegal fighting.

~time skip two days~

Beep beep beep

I angrily slam a hand down on my all might alarm clock, getting out of bed tiredly and strip on my way to the shower.

Turning the water to hot, I get in and adjust the water to the appropriate temperature. I lather the shampoo into my hair and think about where I would find Deku, actually, he'll probably find me first. He's like a bloodhound sometimes... I chuckle at the thought but stop and start hacking when I get soap and water in my mouth. Fuck, I'm not doing that again.

I turn the water off and make my way back to my room, wrapping my hair in a towel and drying off.

I pick out a pair of black jeans and a hoodie, putting them on along with a hat.

I check the time, I still have an entire fucking hour until I have to leave.

I flop down on my bed and open my phone to the class groupchat.

Floaty girl: I can't wait for the mission!

Frog: I know, I could hardly sleep!

Hard boi: I wonder who the villain is...

Sonic: whoever it is, they must be important if Mr. Aizawa had us carry out the mission.

Ground zero: will you extras stop your annoying texting? Some people actually have important things to do.

Hard boi: you seem off, bakubro

Ground zero: mind your own fucking business!

Pikachu: hes right u do seem of?

Ground zero: the only thing off here is your fucking shitty grammar!

Flex tape: you need some Todoroki for that burn?

Icyhot: you called?

Ground zero: that's it I'm muting the chat!

I turn my phone off and get up, putting it in my pocket before making sure I have everything I'll need. Once I'm sure I have everything, I go downstairs and say bye to the old hag then leave.

I make my way to the bus station, checking the location Mr. Aizawa told us to go to on my phone so I know which bus to take.

I get on the bus and pay the driver before taking a seat in the back, using my phone as I wait for my stop to be called.

Once my stop is called, I get off the bus and head towards the all too familiar fighting ring and wait for Deku, or the others, whoever gets here first.

After about five minutes, I see the bakusquad and wave lazily at them.

"Hey, bakubro!" Shitty hair says when they get close enough to me.

"How long have you been waiting?" Raccoon eyes asks.

"Since sunrise, you guys take too long," I say angrily.

"Wait, you actually waited that long?!" Dunce face asks.

We all look at him.

"It was a joke, kaminari," soy sauce face says.

"Damn idiots," I mumble angrily.

"Kacchan!" I hear from behind me before getting tackled in a hug.

"Damn nerd! Get off of me!" I yell at him, struggling to keep us both from falling.

"Aw," the nerd pouts, putting his weight back on the ground with his arms still around me in a hug. "You came to see me fight?" He asks.

"No, our teacher is staking you out," I state with no emotion, "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO, YOU IDIOT?!" I yell at him with anger and worry as I turn towards him.

"Nothing this time, I swear!" He says nervously, "oh wait..."

"Damn deku..."

"Heh heh... I might have accidentally killed a few people in the ring..." He confesses, playing with his thumbs, "but it was an accident, I swear!"

"You damn nerd, you're the same as always," I grumble, face palming. "I told you not to use your quirk when you fight! And whats with the eye patch now? You look like a pirate!" I yell, gesturing to his eye patch and surgical mask.

"I'm covering up the scar kacchan."

"Oh yeah, that..." I mumble.

"Do you wanna explain what's going on right now?!" Icyhot asks.

when did they get here? I think, glancing over at frog girl, round cheeks, sonic, and icyhot.

I sigh, "he's my childhood friend and possibly the one Aizawa's looking for," I state angrily, flicking Deku in the head.

He growls at me, "don't flick me, Kacchan!"

I smirk back at him cockily, "what are you gonna do about it, Deku," I ask, procuring explosions in my hand.

"You know full well what I can do!" He shouts back at me, eyes changing colour.

"Hey, don't use your quirk on me, you idiot! I'll die!" I shout at him.

"Oh, sorry Kacchan!" He apologizes, "hey, I think it's almost my time to go up!" He says with an eye smile.

"You damn nerd, you're still going to go up there?!" I shout.

"Hey, I'm saving up for a motorbike!" He argues, "it's not like I have a job or something to pay for one!"

"Fine, then it's not my fault if you get caught," I say, "and don't you dare even think of trying to call me up there!"

"Wouldn't dream of it!" He responds, winking at me as he runs away.

He's gonna call me up there...