~chapter 12~

"Well, What'd ya expect?" I say.

Izuwu pov~

After we finish up, we go back to the room to see a flustered Melissa talking to a shocked all might and.... Doctor Stone? No, Shield? Yeah, Sheild. (Just gonna casually pop that in there because I literally forgot his name)

Kacchan gives them his usual grumpy boi sass as an answer. After a few more awkward minutes, we decide to leave (all might got embarrassed) I pout on the way to the hotel, wanting to continue what that girl interrupted.

When we get to the hotel, we open the door to see fancy suits already hung up for us.

"Kacchan?"

"Yeah, nerd?" Kacchan absentmindedly asks as he turns on the tv.

I walk up behind him and whisper in his ear, "we never got to finish what we started in that supply closet..." I wrap my arms around his torso and let them travel down until they get to his waist. A low growl makes its way from his throat.

He turns around, pinning me to the wall. His lips connect with mine, causing a heated make out session.

He moves his hands down my torso and to my hips, before dipping them under my waistline and groping my ass(it took too long to choose between saying ass or butt) I gasp into the kiss.

Then suddenly we hear, "old Midoriya-" we break our kiss and turn to see all might in his weak form standing at the door with a shocked expression on his face. My face turns bright red in embarrassment. "Stop what you're doing, you need to get ready for the thing" (I can't remember what it was and I don't feel like finding the movie online right now)

"Let's continue this later," kacchan says with a smirk before grabbing his suit to change.

I roll my eyes and grab my own suit. I put the suit on and style my hair so it doesn't look so unruly. All might comes back in, now in his buff form, "we better go now"

We get in the car to go. I help kacchan with his wings to keep him comfortable on the ride there. (Just wanted to remind people that he still has wings) when we get there, we walk in and see people from the class.

"What're you shitty nerds doing here?" Kacchan says angrily.

"Don't be so rude, Bakubro!" The red haired kid puts his arm around Kacchan's shoulder. Kacchan growls at him and pushes the arm off.

"Alright, kacchan and I have something to do before the function, so don't wait up!" I say with a cheery smile as I drag kacchan away to find a supply closet. Once I find one, I pull him in.

"You couldn't have waited until after?" Kacchan asks with a smirk.

"Nope, now we have about ten minutes so let's get started," I undo my tie and start unbuttoning my shirt, only to look over and see Kacchan already fully naked.

"Need help?" I nod my head. Kacchan quickly unbuttons my shirt and takes it off. I take off my own pants and boxers before pulling him into a heated make out session. He pulls away, a string of saliva connecting our lips. He holds three fingers in front of my mouth for me to suck, which I do, I coat the digits in saliva. He turns me around and pushes me against the wall with my back facing him to prepare me. He slips a finger in and moves it around before adding a second, scissoring the two fingers. I moan at the feeling of his fingers inside me. Before he can add a third, the door is slammed open, "guys-" we turn to see the red haired guy and the guy with the lightning bolt in his hair looking at us with red faces.

"Can you get out?" I say, face bright red.

"Uh... Yeah... Sorry..."

They close the door to let us finish up. We decide to leave it for later because that seemed important.

"That was the third time today..." I mumble as we walk out of the supply closet.

"S-sorry," the lightning bolt kid says.

"It's fine," I say.

"We're used to it," kacchan continues with a smirk.

A good portion of the class seems to be here.

"So... What's going on?" I ask.

"Someone managed to break in," lightning bolt says, worry evident in his voice, "they took everybody hostage... Including all might"

I simply shrug, "let's go bust 'em out so we can continue"

And somehow we ended up trying to get to the roof to defeat some dude.

That's literally how I remember the movie so I'm keeping it like that. And now for the more pressing matter at hand- go to sleep and stop reading this at 3 in the morning, it's not good for your health. Fun fact- the less you sleep, the more years are taken off your lifespan. Please sleep.