~chapter 5~

After cleaning Deku up, I put the cloth back in the bathroom then go back into the room to cover Deku up before getting into bed myself, spooning Deku and falling asleep with a smile.

Izuwu pov~

I wake up to the sound of yelling and explosions. I lazily open my eyes and sit up, blushing when I see my naked body. I pull on a pair of underwear and one of Kacchan's sweaters. I look in the mirror but instantly look away when I see my scarred face. (He has a huge scar going from above his right eyebrow to the right side of his jaw)

I put on my eye patch and face mask, preparing to save some poor UA students from Kacchan. I step out of the room to see Kacchan yelling at a pink girl, a boy with a lightning bolt in his hair, a shark looking boy and a black haired guy with weird elbows. I casually walk over, listening in on their conversation. "SHUT UP, SHITTY HAIR!" Kacchan yells at shark boy.

"No, no, I want to hear more about what happened last night!" Pink girl says with a small giggle.

"DON'T YOU DARE TELL HER, SHITTY HAIR!"

I look around to see everyone watching the one-sided argument, better fix this, I think. I walk over to Kacchan and jump, chopping him on the head as light as I can. He collapses to the floor, bleeding from the head. "Whoops..." Everybody looks at me, scared. "It's okay. He's not dead," then I mumble, "I wouldn't let him..." I crouch down and turn him over, taking out a small blade.

"What are you doing?!" Someone asks.

"Saving his ass, shut up." I use the blade to cut my arm and let the blood drip into Kacchan's mouth. They all look at me, disgusted. Kacchan then gets up, completely healed.

"WERE YOU EVEN TRYING TO BE GENTLE THERE?!" He yells at me.

"I think... I think my powers are getting stronger..." I mutter, looking at my hands with fear, "I feel... More powerful..."

He looks at me with worry before wrapping his arms around me.

"It's okay, Kacchan. I just... I'm feeling tired..." I get up and walk to Kacchan's room.

I collapse on the bed and curl up under the blanket, why do I feel a strong sense of dread at the thought of getting stronger?

I go to sleep, feeling worried.

Blasty boi pov(before izuwu wakes up)~

I wake up and smile at the boy sleeping next to me. I get out of bed and put some clothes on. I leave the room groggily and go to the common room.

"Hey guys, I think Bakubro and that new kid think of each other as more then friends," shitty hair says to the others.

"DAMN SHITTY HAIR!!!!" I yell, creating explosions in my palm.

He jumps in fear, "oh crap..."

"SHUT UP, SHITTY HAIR!" I yell at him in anger.

"No, no, I want to hear more about what happened last night," pinky says, just angering me more.

"DON'T YOU DARE TELL HER, SHITTY HAIR!" I yell, desperately hoping they don't notice the blush on my face.

Suddenly I feel a strong pressure on my head, causing me to instantly pass out and start bleeding.

...

I shoot up, knowing Deku healed me.

"WERE YOU EVEN TRYING TO BE GENTLE THERE?!" I yell, remembering the immense (big word) pain from that hit.

"I think... I think my powers are getting stronger..." He mutters, loud enough that only I can hear. He looks down at his hands with fear in his eyes, "I feel... More powerful..." I can tell he doesn't like that because he doesn't want to kill anyone.

I wrap my arms tightly around the scared boy.

"It's okay, Kacchan, I'm just... Tired..." He pulls out of my embrace and makes his way to my room. There's something wrong with him... But what?

The day progresses as normal, people annoying me and trying to talk to me while I just ignore them. The only difference is this time I'm worrying about Deku.

Time skip to... 8:32~

I get up, saying I have to go to bed now, and go to my room to see Deku sprawled out on the bed, asleep. I smile fondly at him and get into bed myself after taking my shirt off.

I cuddle him and let my mind drift off.

Izuwu pov~

"Izuku..."

"Izuku there's something you need to know"

I see a blurry image of a light haired girl with angel wings and a short blond haired boy with the demon eyes and mark. They look strangely familiar for some reason...

"Izuku!" The boy says, trying to get my attention.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Meliodas, your great grandfather."