~chapter 10~

Deku looks up in surprise, "T-toshi?!"

Little broccoli boi pov~

I wait for a teacher to come then suddenly I hear, "I am here, ready to teach the youth of today!" My head shoots up and I see someone I never thought I'd see again, "T-Toshi?!"

He looks at me, "Midoriya?" I get out of my seat and run up to the front, enveloping him in a hug.

"It's been so long..."

He hugs back, "about fifteen years if I'm correct... How are you still so young?"

"Good skincare routine..." I answer with tears in my eyes. "Nana, she..."

"I know, Midoriya... I know..."

"I'm sorry I couldn't save her, Toshi..."

"It's not your fault."

I pull away from the hug with a smile on my face before I realise we are being watched. "That's why you've always looked familiar!" Kacchan shouts. I facepalm while all might simply chuckles.

"I don't know how to explain this so I'm just not going to," I say as I get back to my seat.

"Good idea, old Midoriya"

"I'm going to ignore that,"

"Good idea, again"

All might starts teaching us about hero stuff as I start to fall asleep.

"Hello, Izuku."

"It's you guys again!" I look up at the goddess and demon in front of me, "what do you need to tell me this time?"

"Your father," Meliodas says, "he knows you have your memories back, he will come for you.( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) "

"How much time do I have?"

"About a month and a half," Elizabeth says.

"That's a lot of time, are you sure he knows?"

"He does, you have to train. You must become stronger," Meliodas answers.

"But how do I do that? The druids' holy land can't still be standing after so long, can it?"

"It is, Izuku, it is now in a place called I-island," Elizabeth says.

"You must find it to get stronger and train Katsuki's powers so you can defeat your father," Meliodas continues.

"I find it really creepy how you guys are finishing each other's sentences like that," I say blandly, "but yeah, I'll do it," I finish.

"Great," Elizabeth says, ignoring my comment.

"Katsuki is calling you now..."

"You need to wake up," Elizabeth continues.

"Bye,"

I open my eyes with a groan.

"Kacchan, couldn't you have let me sleep longer? I was having a good conversation."

"School's over..."

"Damn that was one long conversation then..."

"Conversation?"

"I was talking to my great grandfather and mother."

"This is why I don't ask about your life..."

"Anyway," I get up and tap Toshi on the shoulder, "we need you to bring us to i-island!"

"Why?"

"My great grandfather told me to go there so we can train!"

"I question your mentality, old Midoriya..."

"Oh, Kacchan! We have to go to your house!"

"You're all over the place today, Deku..." Kacchan says.

"Not really, now let's go!"

"To I-island or my house?"

"Yes."

Time skip to blasty Boi's house~

"Mitsuki!" I run up to the familiar woman and hug her.

"Izuku! It's been a while!" She then looks at Kacchan, "you got your memories back! Finally!"

"Shut up, old hag!"

"There's no time for reunions though, I need my sword."

"Of course. Follow me, Izuku" she leads me into the house.

I follow her into the house and up to the attic. I give her a questioning glance, "don't tell me you've just been holing it up in your attic..."

"What was I supposed to do with a thousands year old sword? Bring it out into the open to show people?"

"Point taken."

She walks over to a sealed chest in the corner of the room and fishes a key out of her bra.

"I'm seriously questioning giving you the sword now."

She rolls her eyes and uses the bra key to unlock the chest before taking out a fake bottom, "it's all your's"

"I'm not sure I want to touch it now, seeing where that key came from," I say sceptically.

"Just take the damn sword, kid."

I take the sword from its containment and run my hand along the sheathed blade in awe. I breath out a sigh of contentment when I see that it's unharmed. I put the sheathed sword comfortably on my back and get up, "thanks for everything Mitsuki," I say with a smile.

"It was nothing, now get out there."

I chuckle and go back to the front door where Toshi and Kacchan waited for me. "Let's go, I got what I came here for."

We wait while Kacchan says his goodbyes to his mom and packs his stuff before heading off to Toshi's private jet. When we get there we put our minimal bags where they belong and seat ourselves. I look around nervously, having never been on a plane before and not trusting the strange flying machine. "You okay?" Kacchan asks.

"I've never been on a plane before..."

He ruffles my hair playfully, "it'll be all right, planes are perfectly safe."

"Well, most planes are safe," Toshi states, "some aren't made right and end up crashing and killing everybody on board"

He glanced back to see Kacchan and I staring at him incredulously. "You're not good at comforting people," Kacchan deadpans.

"It'll be alright, I can't die anyway."

"Why would you be worried in the first place if you can't die?"

"Because falling from an aircraft still hurts."

"But you won't die, who cares about pain"

"But pain is just... Not fun."

"I agree with bakugou, you have nothing to fear, while the rest of us could easily die."

"Whatever," I mumble, "how long will it take, anyway?"

"About five hours, old Midoriya," and that's when I seriously start contemplating just jumping out of the plane and flying there myself.