~chapter 11~

"About five hours, old Midoriya," and that's when I seriously start contemplating just jumping out of the plane and flying there myself.

Broccoli boi pov~

I do everything I can to not get bored, but it happens. I end up bored on a death machine. "Toshi"

"Yes?"

"How long has it been?"

"Five minutes, Midoriya."

I bang my head against the wall next to me, "just kill me now, death machine..."

Kacchan walks over, moves my head away from the wall and sits beside me, "here, you can sleep on my shoulder to pass time."

"Thanks, Kacchan!" I lay my head on his shoulder and slowly drift off, ignoring the conversation blooming between the hero and Kacchan.

Blasty boi pov~

I see Deku banging his head on the wall and go over to move his head away so he doesn't give himself brain damage before we beat his father. I let him sleep on my shoulder to pass time.

One hour later~

It's hard to pass time when there's a person on your shoulder. It's even harder when you love them and don't want to wake them up. I eventually decide to watch an older anti hero movie. Deadpool? Yeah. I guess that can pass time.

Two hours later~

I have time for another, Deadpool two?

I play the movie.

Two more hours later~

I had fallen asleep half way through the movie. I am woken up by all might's loud and obnoxious voice, "we are here!"

"Can you please quiet down, Toshi?" Deku says from my shoulder.

"Aw, cute," all might gets his phone out and takes a picture of us.

I hear Deku mumble something about killing all might before we are herded out of the plane to get our stuff.

We get out of the plane and look around a bit before realizing there is some sort of festival or something going on. "Welp, let's go find it!"

"Hey, Deku... Shouldn't we check out the hotel rooms first?"

"Nope, let's go find an old fancy place!" He goes off in a random direction, but is stopped by me grabbing the back of his shirt.

"Deku"

"Fiiiiinnnnneeeee" then a smile appears on his face, "let's have sex"

I face palm, "what happened to saving the world?"

"But sex"

"We can do that tonight"

"Yay"

I turn to all might, who's talking to the pilot, "where's our hotel?"

"Ah, yes, old bakugou. Follow me."

I growl at the nickname, I'm not that old... Am I?

All might leads Deku and I to the hotel. We sit in the room looking through tourist magazines to see if we can find it.

After two hours of searching, Deku finally yells out, "there!"

I look at what he points to. An add for a garden like thing that has a bunch of statues and stuff.

"That looks about right," I respond.

"Let's go!" He says, happily.

"Not so fast, old Midoriya, we have an event to go to tonight. The two of you should join me."

Deku sighs, "I was hoping to get there sooner, but I guess..."

"And we have to see an old friend of mine as well"

Deku looks like he's about to start crying in pain.

"Follow me"

We follow him slowly out the door and towards wherever his old friend lives. "I wanna have sex," Deku grumbles from behind me.

"We could do it in a supply closet or something," I reply with a smirk.

"That's not nice to whoever has to clean it..." He pouts.

"Who cares, they probably see it every day."

"Will you two please stop conversing so loudly," all might says from the passenger seat of the car we somehow ended up in because the author didn't care enough to write about us walking to a car. (That's mean and don't break the fourth wall. The readers don't like it)

"Sorry, Toshi"

"Are all demons and gods like rabbits?" All might asks.

"You wound me, Toshi," Deku replies.

"Oh, we are here"

"Let's just get this over with..." Deku replies.

All might introduces us to his doctor friend and some girl named Melissa, to which we don't listen to.

After five minutes of friendly catching up between the two old friends, Deku says, "we have to go to the bathroom," and pulls me by the arm away from them.

"Don't be too loud," all might advises.

Deku answers with a middle finger. The old friend of all might looks surprised, do we really look that straight?

We go into an empty supply closet and take our shirts off before locking lips. Our lips move in sync as Deku's hands trail to my waistline before hooking his fingers in my belt loops and tugging my pants down. He gets down on his knees and pulls my boxers down with a smirk. He grabs my growing member and starts to move his hands up and down. He puts his mouth to the tip and gives it a small lick before engulfing it whole. He moves his head up and down, urged on by my hands tugging on his hair and pushing his head up and down. I groan in pleasure. He pulls off his own pants and boxers before inserting a finger into himself and pumping it. He continues to bob his head up and down, his moans reverberating on my member and causing me more pleasure. I moan out and feel myself about to cum, "I'm gonna cum. Take your mouth off"

He smirks up at me as best he can with his mouth full and starts to bob up and down faster. I hear the sound of the door opening. Me and Deku both whip our heads to the side to see a shocked, red faced, Melissa. The pleasure from him suddenly turning his head like that causes me to cum in his mouth. He chokes in surprise as the liquid flows down his throat and comes out his mouth.

"I-I'm sorry! I'll be leaving now!" Melissa shouts before closing the door and running away.

Deku also managed to cum sometime before Melissa walked in on us so we just pull up our pants and boxers. We open the door to the supply closet and take a quick look around before making our way back to the room we were hanging out in before.

We walk in to see dr. Stone and all might looking somewhat surprised and Melissa looking kinda traumatized.

"Well, What'd ya expect?" I say.