~chapter 8~

When the light eventually disappears the students are shocked to see bakugou laying on top of Deku, pure white wings growing out of his back.

Izuwu pov~

"Kacchan..." I hold kacchan in my arms, beaten and bloody after shielding me from an attack. "Kacchan, please don't die... PLEASE DON'T DIE! I NEED YOU, KACCHAN!"

"Deku..." His hand slowly moves up to my face, holding my cheek, "you... Will... See... Me................ Again..............." I feel his hand drop from my face. My eyes fill with tears.

"Kacchan... Nana..." My tears drop into Kacchan's face, "they're both dead..." I feel the darkness inside of me threaten to escape as I come undone... And maybe I'll let it... It's my father's fault... "You killed them..." I look up to the sky, crying for the death of an angel... And in a fit of rage my wrath is let go in a pillar of darkness, destroying everything in it's path... But what I don't see is father casting a final spell on us.

Where am I?
Who am I?
I'm Izuku Midoriya...
Why am I holding a baby?

I look down at the small bundle in my arms, a baby with blond hair. His crimson red eyes stare at me, making me feel safe for some reason. I feel connected to this child... And yet I also feel like I can't keep him. I begin walking, trying to find something to help me remember my past. I see a familiar woman... Dead on the ground. Did I know her? I feel a strong pain in my chest when I look at her... I go by her and continue searching for something... Anything... Oh wait... I think I wasn't human... I'm a demon... I look down at the baby in my arms. I should find someone to take care of it... I walk towards what looks like the edge of a ditch... The result of a battle? An earthquake? I struggle my way out of the ditch and into a city. I walk around then see a strange sword in the ground. It's calling me... I take it out of the ground then see a sheath next to it and put them both on my back. Is there someone I trust enough to give a baby and a special sword to? I search my limited memories and I'm greeted by a face. A woman with ash blond hair, like the baby's, and crimson eyes, like the baby's. Maybe she knows what's happening... How do I find her? I hear a sound come from my pocket, startling me out of my thoughts. I take out a rectangular box that's lighting up and making an annoying sound. What is this?

I press the green button then hear, "Izuku? Is that you? You weren't answering any texts! Are you okay? Is katsuki okay?!"

"Who-who are you?"

"Have you lost your memories, Izuku?"

"I think so... I woke up a while ago in a ditch with a baby... I barely even know who I am..."

"Oh god, where are you? I'll come get you!"

"Uhm... This building says.... Tar...get...?"

"You're near the target? I'll come get you."

A while later, I see the ash blonde with crimson eyes. "It's you! I was wondering who I could trust and you were the first person who popped into my head!"

"That makes sense, I'm your boyfriend's mom! Now where is that sucker?"

"I don't know. I woke up alone with a baby that looks like you"

She pulls back the blanket to see him, "that... That is him!" She looks shocked.

"So... Whoever is responsible for my memories is responsible for this too?"

"I think so..."

"I feel... Like I shouldn't be near the two of you... Like it will hurt you..."

"I don't know, Izuku. I definitely should take care of katsuki... But I think I can't help you get your memories back, well I could at least tell you what I know about you."

"Thanks. And, could you take care of this sword?" I take the sword and it's sheath off my back.

"Of course, now let me tell you about who you are..."

After she tells me, I leave to find out more about myself. I find an underground fighting arena and decide to fight, maybe it will help me sort through everything... I walk up to the person who's registering fighters.

"Name?" he asks.

"Deku" where did that come from?

"Alright, you got a costume or something... Maybe to cover up that scar and those freckles so nobody knows who you are"

"Can I borrow an eye patch and face mask?"

"Yeah, here" he hands me the items to put on.

Blasty boi pov~

I get up and see Deku, a little bit confused looking but other then that, he seems fine. He has a large mark on his forehead.(refer to above picture)

I sigh with relief and look over to the extras to see them looking at me with shock and fear. "What is it you shitty extras?"

"Wings..." Shitty hair says, shooketh. He points to my back.

I look behind me to see large, white, wings. Like what he said last night... I then realize what is happening. I feel my mind being filled with memories that aren't mine... Is this what's happening to Deku? What the... I'm... I'm a part of the goddess race...

I get off the bed and run to the bathroom, accidentally knocking things over with my large wings. I look in the mirror to see my eyes have changed. What the hell? "He's reliving his memories..." I run back to the room to see him looking happier. I think this is him starting out fighting... "I know what's happening..." I announce to them.

"Please explain!" Raccoon eyes says.

"Our memories..." I say as I look at Deku with kind eyes, "our memories are back."

"Ok, yeah, please explain." Soy sauce says.

"We're nonhumans who have been through too much and lost our memories trying to dethrone an all powerful demon god king."