~chapter 9~

"We're nonhumans who have been through too much and lost our memories trying to dethrone an all powerful demon god king."

blasty boi pov~

"whaaaaaaaattttttttttt?????" dunce face says.

they all look at me like I'm insane.

I sigh, "well, I guess I have time to explain before he wakes up..." I basically tell them our life story. the whole class looks at me with shock and confusion.

I hear Deku grunt beside me before fully waking up. he lazily looks into my eyes. I smirk at him.

"k-kacchan?" he shoots up, looking shocked.

"it's okay, nerd."

"your wings," he reaches out and feels the soft feathers, "your memories are back, I'm assuming."

"yeah"

a smile spreads across his face as he presses his lips against mine. I kiss back happily.

"wait... so you guys are basically old men?" raccoon eyes asks.

"well, for our species we're not exactly old..." Deku mumbles, "thousands of years is pretty normal for demons and goddesses."

the class looks at us with disdain.

"oh, we have to get to class!" Deku realizes.

"do we even still have to go? we're celestial beings."

Deku gives me a death glare.

"ok, ok!" I get up to put my uniform on as everyone else leaves. "wait... there's a small issue here..."

he looks at my wings, "oh..." he grabs one of my uniform shirts and some scissors before going into the bathroom with a sewing kit in hand. he comes back out a few minutes later with my uniform shirt and jacket but with a hole in the back and buttons to keep it secure. "there you go!"

"how did you know how to do that?"

"my mom taught me to sew when I was only 50," he says with a small smile as he hands me the new outfit.

I put it on, "that works... how do you think people will react to me suddenly having wings?"

"I don't know but if they're mean to you I'll kick their asses!" he says with an adorable smile.

"you know I could do that on my own," I smirk.

"actually, you can't really control your powers yet."

"Great," I say blandly.

"Hey, it's alright. Let's get to class!"

"Sounds good."

We make our way out of the dorm building and into the school. once inside, we're stared at. Probably because of my wings and new eyes. I glare at all the people watching us, causing them to look away sheepishly.

Izuwu pov(I accidentally switched pov halfway through)~

We get into the classroom and sit in our seats. Mr. Hobo man then walks in to see everyone staring at me and kacchan.

"I'm not questioning this." He lets us do whatever we want instead of teaching us.

"Hey, kacchan?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to need to go over to your house after school today. There's something I left there."

"Alright."

"Oh, and after that we'll need to train."

He groans, "I hate you"

After class(lunch time)~

I yawn as I walk with Kacchan towards the cafeteria.

Everyone stares at Kacchan's new wings in awe. We go to the lunch line to get our food, hundreds of eyes following us as we walk. we get our food and ignore lunch rush staring at Kacchan's wings. We go to a table only to have all of Kacchan's friends and some other people surround us.

Two guys walk up to us, one with blond hair who looks crazy and a tired looking lavender haired boy.

"What's with the new student? Does class 1-A suddenly accept regects?" The blond says.

"Well if they did then you'd be in class 1-A, would you not?" I say with a pleasant smile on my face.

"Ooh damn," one of the people at the table says.

The blond is chopped in the back of the neck by an orange haired girl with a ponytail, "sorry about him. He has rabies," she says as she walks away.

"Who were they?" I ask.

"The general education students, damn extra is just mad he didn't get in to the hero course," kacchan answers.

"Ok"

After lunch because I'm lazy as heck~

Blasty boi pov~

"Let's get to class, Kacchan!"

"Yeah, yeah," I trail behind the green haired boy, dragging my feet as I go.

We get to class and wait for everyone else. After ten minutes of pointless waiting, the class fills up.

Then we hear, "I am here, ready to teach the youth of today!" (I dont know what else to make him say...)

Deku looks up in surprise, "T-toshi?!"