#8: More

I needed more. 

He was looking at me with dark eyes, a smirk on his face. His fingers had wound in the roots of the hair at the back of my neck, massaging where the tips rested. 

His other hand rested behind my ribs, and I smiled back at him with my own smirk. I took that hand that was on my side, gliding it up and over my breasts until I was able to slide his pointer finger into my mouth. 

His smirk fell and his eyes watched as I slowly dragged his finger out of my mouth, being sure that my tongue teased at the same time. His lips parted and when I nibbled on the pad of his fingertip his eyes flickered up to mine. I leaned back on the shower wall, my eyes hooded and filled with lust. The look he was giving me told me he was feeling the same way I was which excited me more. 

I raised a suggestive eye brow, making his eyes narrow and his grip on my roots to tighten. He pulled my lips into his again and pushed his tongue in my mouth. He reached over and turned the water off, then without disconnecting his lips from mine, he guided us out of the shower. Our wet bodies dripped over the floor, and it was a miracle we didn't slip and fall. He pressed me against the wall, unlocking and opening the door to my bedroom, my lips and tongue busy with the movements of his. I heard the bathroom door slam and he pulled away from me just for a moment to lock the door. 

I backed up when we were no longer connected, and it allowed me to see him in all his naked glory. 

His legs were thick and muscular, his thighs flexing with each movement he made.  His chest and stomach were perfectly tone and there were small divots in his skin, defining each muscle perfectly. There was a tattoo across his right side, and his arms were strong and shapely, all the way up to his neck. His jawline was sharp, and his eyes were beautifully dark. 

I felt intimidated being in his presence, naked and my body nowhere near as perfect as his. 

I moved my arm over my stomach unable to look him directly in the eye. 

Who could compare to him? 

"Hey." I heard his soft voice call to me. He took me by the chin and lifted my head to meet his gaze, nearly taking my breath away. "You are beautiful." He said before leaning into me and kissing my lips. "If you weren't, do you think I would be having this problem?" 

He pushed his hips against mine, his thick cock pressing right up against me. He was hard and heavy, precum already dripping from his tip. I forced myself to push my insecurities aside. I noticed his back was facing the bed, giving me the best idea. 

I pushed him hard, making him fall into bed. I was quick to crawl up him, a smile on my face, making him smile back. 

"Let me help you." I said before kissing all over his chest. 

He was panting, his mouth open, and I continued to kiss and lick on his body, just as I imagined before, until I was on my knees between his legs. I didn't hesitate to lick a long stripe up his cock, then twirling my tongue around the tip. 

I heard him growl and his hand flew to my head taking grip. I looked up and with an open mouth smirk I locked eyes with him. 

"I need your mouth Noona." 

And with that I took him whole. I pushed him so far to the back of my throat I thought I'd choke, but I wanted to please him. I wanted to make him feel so good he would always remember it. I tightened my lips around the base of him, making him hiss. I chuckled in the back of my throat making his legs clench before I started bobbing my head up and down fast. 

I took hold of the tops of his thighs to steady myself, pushing him in and out of the back of my throat. The saliva helped my lips slid up and down his shaft in smooth motions, and the moans slipping from his lips only motivated me to go faster. I wrapped my fingers around the bottom of him, and moved as I focused my lips and tongue at his tip.