#15: ONE MONTH LATER

"Noona are you home?"

"Yes." I laughed. "Why?"

"I was just wondering; I'm bored but I'm waiting for Taehyung and Jungkook to get back to the house."

"Did they close on the house?" I asked him. They were actually buying the house that was down the road from me, and I was excited to have them so close.

"I think so, so Jin is making a big dinner for them to celebrate."

"That's great!"

"Do you have plans tonight?"

"Nope." I smiled hoping he'd invite me to dinner. I had been working a lot since we got back from the reunion. I was trying to busy my mind with anything but the sweet man I met for those ten days. I was starting to get lonely.

"Man, I wish I had known that. I would have made Jin make enough to invite you."

I couldn't help my slight disappointment. "That's okay Hobi. We can always do it another time."

"What about next weekend? We can have a pool party at the house as an official welcome."

"Welcome? Haven't they been living with you for over a month now?"

"Y-yeah, but still. Next weekend? Welcome party?"

"Sure." I laughed. "What would you like me to bring."

"Oh, just yourself is fine. Jin will take care of the rest."

"I remember when Jin used to cook for me all the time."

"Don't you miss it?" He teased.

"Every day." I said.

"Alright Noona, I have to help a little. I hope you have an amazing night."

I could tell by the tone of his voice he was smiling, but he was always smiling so I didn't think anything of it. "Goodnight Hobi, I'll see you around."

I hung up the phone and plugged my phone into the charger connected to the wall. I grabbed some ice cream and a spoon getting comfortable on my couch. I was actually really excited for the couple to be so close now. It was a little weird though. Taeyung had not talked about Jimin at all since the reunion. I actually had to ask Jungkook if they were still friends which he assured me they were.

I did miss him.

But I was angry. I was angry at myself that the entire time I was with him I didn't ask to get his phone number, or offer to give him mine. I could have gotten it from Taehyung or Jungkook but what is the point now. He is still 6 hours away and nothing would change if I did or didn't have a way to communicate with him.

I started to think that maybe it was a good thing I never got it. It would just make it harder to tell myself that nothing was going to happen between the two of us. Constant communication would just drive me crazy.

But I couldn't help but wonder if he was okay.

Did he reach out to the proper sources to do what he wanted to do?

Did he stand up to his father?

Is he happy?

He was such a good person. I could see the pureness in his heart and through his actions. Knowing my cousin and his boyfriend and how close they were with Jimin, there was no doubt in my mind that he was a good man.

But again. Namjoon was right, and I do fall in love easily and fast. It was probably best that it ended this way. I can hold onto the good memories of being with him. Take the encouraging words he said to me and apply them to every day.