#14: Saying Goodbye

The following night was the last night we were going to be in that house, and it was bitter sweet for me. The rest of them were laughing, drinking lightly and having a good time but I felt a little lonely.

I had gotten used to Jimin being with me all the time. Within a few days even. The sex was amazing with him; just thinking about it made me break out in chills. I decided to go up to the room I was using to start packing. I was too distracted with my own thoughts to really enjoy the night with them and I didn't want to bring them down.

Before I could get up Taehyung screamed.

"OH MY GOD!"

"What?" We all replied looking over to him.

"I got the job." He gasped, his hand covering his mouth. Jungkook got up looking over his shoulder to his phone, then a wide smile spread across his face.

"Congrats Baby!" He smiled, wrapping his arms around him and kissing his cheek. "This was the one that you wanted right?"

He nodded. "It's...it's in the same city as you guys." He said looking up to me.

"Really?" I asked. "Oh my god Tae that's awesome! When are you supposed to start?"

He scrolled down and his eye went wide. "Um...in a week. Shit."

"Don't panic." Jin said. "Hobi and I have plenty of room, you can stay with us until you find a house or an apartment."

"What about Kookie?" He asked, pouting and his eyes big.

Hobi laughed at his expression. "Obviously Kookie can come too, since you're a package deal."

"Oh my god thank you." Tae and Kookie hugged them both then Tae came over to me wrapping me up in a hug. "I'm so excited." He breathed.

"I'm excited for you too Taetae."

Jimin then hugged him and as they spoke about the job I snuck up stairs to pack my belongings. That was very exciting that Taehyung was going to be closer to us. He and Jungkook both. I really liked Jungkook actually, Taehyung did a good job snatching him up and treating him right.

I was almost done packing when I heard a light knock at the door. When I opened it, Jimin was there leaning on the droor frame, his arms crossed.

"Since when do you knock?"

He shrugged. "First time for everything. Can I come in?"

I stepped back opening the door more, so he could come in. He looked around, and let out a sigh sitting on the bed next to my luggage bag. He looked at it before looking at me a sad look on his face. I shut the door and leaned up against it, not sure what to say.

I looked down and we sat there in a small silence before I heard him sigh heavily. I slowly looked up to see him with his legs spread wide, leaning over with his forearms resting on his knees, his head hanging.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

He didn't look up to me just sniffled as if he was crying. I stepped closer to him, but then rounded the bed the last second, nervous. I sat on the other side of the bed away from him trying to calm my pounding heart. After a moment I scooted further onto the bed turning to him and placing my hand on his shoulder.

Before I could tell him that I was going to miss him he sat straight up, turned, grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him. His lips found mine easily and kissed me feverishly. The movement of his lips were desperate against mine and his hands gripped at me trying to hold on as he pushed me down against the bed.