#18: Heart To Heart

Jimin's POV

Noona had decided to take the next day to visit her father. I thought it would be a good idea for her to go alone, just so that she has more time with him. I was at her house trying to get the picture I got her above her fireplace but I was having a hell of a time getting it leveled. I didn't want to ruin her wall to the point where nothing could be hung there.

I needed help.

Taehyung and Jungkook took the weekend to visit the family so they aren't even home. Jin and Hobi were on a lunch date with Hobi's parents so they would not be back until late tonight.

All that were left were Namjoon and Yoongi.

Well...here goes nothing.

He picked up on the 3rd ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey hyung, I'm not interrupting anything am I?"

"No, Yoongi and I are just relaxing at home. Is everything alright?"

"Oh, yes everything is fine. I was just wondering if I could ask for your help with something?"

"What is it?"

"I'm trying really hard to get this picture of Noona and your dad up above her mantle but I can't get it level and straight. I was wondering if you could help me? I want it up before Noona gets home."

"Oh, um sure. Do you have a leveler?"

"I do. I have all the things needed to hang it but its heavy." I said embarrassed that I needed to ask him for help. I know he wasn't my biggest fan so the fact that he said 'sure' is surprising.

"No problem Yoongi and I can be there in 20 minutes."

"Ah, thank you so much."

"No problem. We will see you soon."

"Thank you again. Goodbye."

The line went dead and I let out a breath plopping down on the couch waiting. Well, lets hope this goes well.

Not even 15 minutes later I heard the front door open and stood to see them both walk inside.

"Hey!" I greeted walking over to them with a smile.

"Hey Jimin, how have you been?" Yoongi asked me, smiling.

"I've been really good. Thank you."

"Thanks for giving us something to do." He replied. "We were a little bored and so very happy to help."

I laughed and lead them back into the living room. Yoongi was always so nice to me, so I know that Namjoon's dislike for me wasn't because of anything I did or my personality. I had to be because of his relationship with Noona.

"I'm glad I was able to give you something to do, but I'm embarrassed that I couldn't get it done myself."

"Nonsense." Namjoon said, surprising me. "Real men admit when they need help or when they are wrong. So, it shows good character for you."

It was just a picture and a picture frame, but hey it was a compliment. "Thank you." I smiled.

It took the three of us only about 15 minutes to get it up in the right place, leveled and looking amazing. I smiled up at it, really happy that I decided to go with this instead of a piece of jewelry. She had worn the same jewelry since I had known her and I knew that it was important to her. This was more meaningful, something she could enjoy forever and not just in the moment.