➷ Author's Note

Hello!

Hello!

It's your author KazumaWrites, but you can call me Kazuma.

If you haven't already, check out the other two books I've published.

They are Jotaro | Embrace and [Y/n]'s Bizarre Adventure | Stardust Crusaders.

Now, for the introductions!

My lovely readers...

Welcome to Mine!

This is the very first Yandere and Oneshot book in my arsenal.

Now, as you can see, this book will be Jojo's Bizarre Adventure centered.

Here you'll be able to experience various scenarios with your favorite characters (particularly ones I can write about) in their Yandere forms! ( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧

Also, I've come bearing important information for you before you begin reading!

So, sit back, relax, eat a snack and listen close. (゚ヮ゚)

Updates will be slow!

In the beginning, this book will not be a request book, but if I ever reach a writer's block I will greatly appreciate the wonderful ideas you'd be willing to give me.

The chapters for this book will potentially contain certain mature themes, but there will be warnings at the beginning of the chapters when necessary.

There will be AU's in this book!! o(≧∇≦o)

Editing will constantly be in progress.

If you see any grammatical errors don't hesitate to tell me so I can fix them!

I've recently created an 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦! Below, is the explanation along with the Oneshots I've created for it.

Alternate Universe Description

Just like the Pillarmen existed at one point in time, other supernatural beings have existed along with them. So, at one point in time, they have witnessed newfound abilities in humanity and have adapted in dealing with them. Their common sight has advanced to a certain point where they're more connected to the natural order of things, enabling them to see telltale signs of the unknown within humans and other beings.

Also, as time continues to turn and their powers grow, they would be able to adapt even further, to easily hide in plain sight or act as mere legends unless a human either through lineage, experience, or other types of circumstances would be able to open the door to the world of the supernatural.

Stands are a part of this universe, so they're a common thing the supernatural witness when interacting with humans with a stand ability. When a stand user awakens their ability, the metaphorical film over their eyes clears and allows them to see the inhuman creatures that live among them. Of course, a stand user isn't necessarily common in the world so their existence being brought to light isn't a concern.

Supernatural AU Oneshots

𝘈 𝘔𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘥'𝘴 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘭

𝘛𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘋𝘰 𝘜𝘴 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵

Series Description

Any new ideas that come to mind that involve at least 3 or more JJBA characters will be placed into a connecting series with the name and the title of that Oneshot. These series will be in parts based on the perspective of their characters during certain times or situations.

Series Oneshots

𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵

Official Start | February 8, 2020

Completed | December 31, 2020

Author's Note Updated | December 31, 2020

That's all for now!

See you next time!~  ôヮô

See you next time!~ ôヮô

See you next time!~  ôヮô