➷ Erina | Displeasure

She will not tolerate any disrespect toward you.

Even though Erina lives in a higher social class than you, she isn't bothered by your lower class like the other women she sometimes has afternoon tea with. Normally, she enjoys such social gatherings, especially when she's able to bring you along with her but recently they've started to become intolerable.

Recently, some of the women began to gossip about you, discussing harshly on your looks and social standing. They thought less of you, constantly nagging Erina about how you'd ruin her image one day.

Their words made her furious.

So, while stewing in the next afternoon tea time she attended, she quietly devised a plan to get rid of them. When all the pieces finally fell into place, Erina couldn't help the shiver of anticipation that went down her spine, the promise of upcoming bloodshed making her excited.

Clapping her hands to gain their attention, she gives the women a false smile while uttering, "I've decided to host a little celebration in the coming weeks. You all wouldn't mind attending would you?"

"Oh my, that sounds marvelous."

"I believe I can make time to come."

"Absolutely, I'll be there."

Erina's eyes slip close as her smile brightens from their positive responses. Now that the first part of her plan is completed, she needs to get everything else arranged accordingly.

She didn't need any mishaps for her plan to come to fruition.

Of course, Erina couldn't help herself as she decided to host her afternoon celebration at an earlier time. Excitedly, they all came like moths to a flame, smiles on their faces while chatting away with each other as they nurse cups of tea or nibble on pieces of strawberry cake.

As they are unaware of their approaching doom, Erina settles down comfortably in a chair that gives her a large view of all the women. Clasping her hands in her lap, she leans back in her seat and idly watches their calm interactions.

Eagerly, she waits for the harsh turning point.

Then, a sudden quietness falls over the room before harsh coughing begins to start. Blood begins to spill past their lips as their faces scrunch in pain, hands gripping tightly at their dresses. One by one they began to drop like flies, their skin turning a lovely shade of white as the poison took its course.

"L-lady Erina, what's happening," Lady Lisa stutters out, her eyes wide with fear.

Erina ignores her for the moment as she takes in the lovely yet bloody scene before turning her attention on the slowly dying Lisa. The choking and dying woman stares petrified at Erina's icy yet emotionless gaze.

"All of you had the audacity to ridicule someone I love and because of that, I'm very displeased," she utters as a gleeful smile curl upon her lips, "so, it's only fitting you pay with your lives for hurting her feelings."

Lisa stares in disbelief at her as she drops to her knees while yelling, "Y-you won't get away with this!"

"Oh, I believe I will," Erina giggles, "after all, no one gets away with talking rudely about my darling [Y/n]."