➷ Jotaro | 私の

Includes

Vampire AU

I don't want to lose you.

The relationship you have with Jotaro makes you feel content. Being with him made you happy and one day, you knew you'd no longer be with him.

You'd just didn't think it would happen so soon.

Your life was slowly ebbing away, a sickness that had come upon you out of nowhere was the cause. Your body was in constant pain as your organs slowly shut down, but through it all, Jotaro was by your side.

Jotaro's expression was calm, but it still hurt to see you suffer like this. Having lived for a few centuries, he knew how fragile a human's life could be.

He didn't want to lose you, but he already knew the decision you'd make if he were to ask to turn you. Cherishing your humanity, you were perfectly content with living till your time was up, but Jotaro couldn't accept it.

Which was why he steadily slipped poison in your meals every few days.

He knew you'd suffer, but it was only a matter of time till the pain would stop. That's why he stayed by your side and took care of you. He did all this because he loved you.

He was brought out of his thoughts when he noticed the weakening beat of your heart. He looked over your sleeping form one last time as your heart slowly stuttered before going silent.

It was time.

He gently grasps your hand and presses it against his cheek, your warmth slowly fading away. He took a  moment to cherish your remaining humanity before inevitably piercing the skin of your wrist with his fangs.

Once his venom enters your barely pumping bloodstream, he settles himself on the bed next to you. Jotaro gently strokes your cheek, waiting patiently for you to reawaken.

Pressing his lips against yours, he pulls away and whispers, "Forever I am yours and eternally you are mine."

"