➷ Kakyoin | Smitten

Unknowingly, you've captured my heart.

Kakyoin is settled underneath a tree in the schoolyard with a sketchpad in hand. His eyes roam over his current sketch, a faint smile curling at his lips. There are still some pieces missing, but that didn't bother him since he currently has all the time he needs to improve it. Before he could go back to his sketch, his attention is pulled away the moment he hears you laughing.

Not far from him you were chatting away with your friends, laughing at something he's sadly not privy to. Even though he could not clearly hear your conversation, the happiness shining in your eyes causes him to smile. Just the mere sight of your bright expression fills Kakyoin's heart with happiness as he quickly fixes up his sketch of you, perfecting the parts he hadn't been able to truly fix.

Pleased with the finished design, Kakyoin turns his attention back on you and sighs softly, yearning for the chance to talk to you without anyone interrupting.

He wanted you all to himself.

Without realizing, he was staring at you a little too long, causing your attention to turn away from your friends and on to him. Kakyoin feels his heart skip a beat the moment you make eye contact with him.

Curiously you tilt your head, looking extremely cute to the teen while eyeing him closely. Recognizing Kakyoin, you give him a small wave while gracing him with a smile he's come to cherish. When he politely waves back he watches your smile grow bigger, causing him to feel lucky he's able to get such a response from you.

Satisfied with the brief greeting you turn back to your friends, leaving Kakyoin with a flushed expression. The short seconds he had of your attention left him blissful as he hurriedly flips the page of his sketchpad, preparing to draw the image of you so he'd never forget the lovingly tender connection he shared with you.

You left Kakyoin utterly smitten, but soon enough he knew you would belong to him.