➷ Josuke | Delinquents

Includes

Modern Gang AU

A storm's coming.

The bell had finally rung, signaling the end of the school day. Relieved, you grab your bag and head straight out the door.

Josuke had planned a get together at his house with the others, so you were excited to hang out with your boyfriend and friends.

You were the first to arrive at the front of the school and you surprised to see some guys that weren't Koichi and Yukako already standing in your normal meeting place.

Ignoring them, you wait for the others to arrive. The conversation going on not far from you was halted the moment eyes landed on you. The trio mumbled amongst themselves before walking over to you, strategically placing themselves in a position where you couldn't make a break for it in case the plan didn't work.

"Are you [Y/n]?" The girl asks.

"I am, and you are?" You asked with a raised brow.

"I'm Hana," she starts, "and these are my brothers Hayato and Minoru."

They proceeded to ask you questions about the school, even though the uniforms they adorned were different.

"So, how about we hang out?" Hayato asks.

"No thanks," you say.

You no longer had any interest in them so you decided to leave, but they ended up blocking your way.

"It wasn't a suggestion." Minoru smiles while idly toying with a pocket knife.

Suppressing a sigh you followed after them while saying, "I'll be happy to go with you."

The three of them flanked around you, not leaving any room for you to make a run for it. Deciding not to do anything rash, you merely focused on your surroundings.

"We're here," Hana says as the four of you stop in front of an old warehouse by the pier.

Compliantly, you follow them inside, your eyes taking note of the many people in the surrounding area.

"They must be the new gang Okuyasu has been talking about." You think with a small frown, unimpressed.

"Welcome, [Yn]!" The leader, Hizashi, greets you with open arms.

"My friends will be coming for you," you say instead of greeting him.

Hizashi's smile twitches slightly at your dismissive attitude, but manages to remain calm as he says, "Oh yeah, and who would they be?"

"Josuke, Okuyasu, Koichi, and Yukako." You list off, deciding not to name the others.

"Those are people from the Crazy Diamonds," Hizashi frowns.

"Wait," Minoru asks, "What's your full name?"

"Masaru [Y/n]!" You introduce yourself with a grin.

At the sight of their paling faces, your grin grows.

"I thought she belonged to the Raging Dragons!" Hana yelled, voice filled with fear.

"Whoever gave your information was wrong," you giggle, "and now it's gotten you in trouble."

You watch in amusement as they began to panic, knowing they'd sealed their fates the moment they decided to kidnap you.

Feeling a small buzzing in your skirt pocket, you pull out your phone. You let out a laugh as you happily replied to a message Yukako had sent you before your phone was slapped out of your hands.

"That was very rude," you huff as you turn to look at Hizashi.

"Shut it," he snaps as he roughly grabs the front of your uniform, "You'll be our bargaining chip."

With a displeased expression you reply with, "With the way you're treating me, you won't have any fingers left by the end of this."

Frightened, Hizashi tosses you on the ground, causing you to let out a yelp of surprise as your knees roughly make an impact on the ground. Wincing, you gently rub your bruised knees to soothe the throbbing pain.

"Big mistake."

The sound of your boyfriend's voice causes you to perk up as you turn to the entrance of the warehouse. Josuke stood there with a bat resting on his shoulder, his eyes narrowed in anger from what he just witnessed.

Hizashi becomes fearful as he turns to run to the other entrance of the warehouse, preparing to leave behind his fellow gang members to save his own skin.

"Nowhere to run!" Okuyasu and Koichi laugh out as they block Hizashi's path to the other entrance.

"This is gonna be fun," Josuke smirks as he rushes toward Hizashi.

While the boys handled taking down the other gang members, Yukako had helped you up and brought you outside. The intense sound of breaking bones was familiar to you as they gave them a punishment of a lifetime. It didn't take long for them to be defeated, Koichi and Okuyasu joining you and Yukako the moment it was over.

While you chatted with the others, Josuke slammed his foot on Hizashi's bruised and bloodied head. His expression was cold as he dug his heel into the side of his head, causing the teen to sob in pain.

Smirking Josuke says, "That'll teach you for tryin' to mess with my girl."

"