➷ Jotaro | Curious

The longer he watches you, the more curious he becomes.

Amongst the many girls who fawn over him, he was easily drawn to your silent form. Unlike his many fangirls, you didn't vie for his attention. In all honesty, you didn't even look toward his way, your eyes always focused on some kind of book you constantly held in your hands.

You made him curious.

So now, Jotaro found himself constantly observing you at school before following you home at the end of the school day. Even he is slightly baffled by his curiosity, still uncertain about his attraction toward you.

Yet, based on his many observations he found you rather endearing.

When reading, your nose would scrunch up a bit in mild irritation or you'd smile widely at something you found amusing. He took note of every minuscule expression you'd make, cataloging them silently in his mind.

Based on his observations Jotaro found you rather innocent but a little bit boring.

Until now.

Out of nowhere, some delinquent upperclassmen from a rivaling school had surrounded you, demanding money and other inappropriate things from you.

Jotaro feels a scowl pull across his face as he prepares to intervene before freezing at the sound of your laugh.

"I don't have time to waste," you sigh, "So get out of my way."

Your tone is soft yet hard, but obviously surprising to him and the delinquents.

The leader of the delinquents scoffs at you as he utters, "Thinkin' you're so tough, huh? We'll see about that."

The remaining lackeys voice out their agreements which only causes you to scowl.

"So be it," you huff as you close your book.

Tossing the book in the air directs all of their attention away from you, allowing you to make your move. With ease, Jotaro watches as you take down the leader before turning against the lackeys.

With wide eyes, he stands there awestruck as he watches you catch your book and flip it back open before your confident form turns and walks away from the downed and whimpering upperclassmen.

You were no longer boring but fascinating.

Just from your sudden display of strength and the beautiful fierceness in your expression and movements, Jotaro knew you were made just for him.

(^▽^)

Hello, my dears!

I've recently created a Request Book, so if you like to make a request go check it out.