➷ Jonathan | Perspective

Perspective | Part 2 of 3 》

No one else can have you for you're only meant for me.

Jonathan had left his father's side after a brief check of seeing if he was alright. Now, with a calm facade, he watches the dance between Dio and his fiancé. Even though they aren't blood-related, he believed Dio to be his brother. The many years shared together they've had their disputes yet Jonathan has tried to remain friendly every time.

He truly has tried.

Over time, he began to ignore many of Dio's unsightly actions, but now, he wouldn't ignore Dio's infatuation with you. The emotion of adoration and desire in the man's eyes is similar to the one Jonathan knows he wears every time he's around you.

The immense desire to own all of you, mind, body, and soul was always so tempting.

When your gaze is solely focused on him, a soft smile tugging at your lips Jonathan realizes how lucky he is to have you.

Your simple and innocent actions make him feel loved.

But now, without a doubt, he knew Dio would try to sink his greedy claws into you so he could steal you away.

Of course, he would never let that happen.

Dio doesn't deserve you, and he never will.

With that thought in mind, Jonathan had refused to watch from afar, hence why he made the first move. Unlike Dio and many of your unsightly suitors, they weren't the ones able to win your heart.

The ring sitting on your finger is proof enough.

Yet, from what he is witnessing now, that didn't seem to deter Dio from his continuous advances of trying to woo you. As hard as Dio may try, Jonathan knew your loving expression is solely reserved for him. He knows your love belongs to him just as you belong to him, with him, and only him.

No matter the actions he'd have to make, no matter the lives he'd have to take, Jonathan will make sure you remain his and his alone.