➷ Fugo | Love Me

Includes

Angst

He didn't mean to, his anger got the best of him.

Fugo stood in the middle of the living room panting, the rage that had burned inside of him slowly simmering down. As he runs a hand across his face, Purple Haze silently fades away while taking with it the evidence of the cruel deed staining its body.

"[Y/n]...?" He calls your name softly, the silence in the room becoming deafening. 

Shifting his gaze to were you lay, Fugo freezes at the gruesome sight that was brought upon by his earlier rage fit. Your broken form laid silently on the floor, unresponsive to his insistent calls of your name. Looking around, he realizes your blood covered the once clean hardwood floors of the living room, staining the polished floor along with the decorative paintings hanging on the walls.

In shock, he drops to his knees, uncaring of the blood staining his clothing as he crawls over to you. Shakingly, he reaches out toward your unresponsive form, uncaring that your blood was further staining his clothes as he pulls you against his chest.

"I'm sorry," he apologizes, "so please, wake up."

Still, you did not answer him.

"I just wanted you to love me." He whimpers as his tears began to fall.

His grip tightens as he gently brushes your hair from your face, a watery smile weakly appearing on his own as he gently shakes you.

"Say you love me!" He shouts, his anger flaring up from his heartbreak.

More tears fall from Fugo's eyes as you remain unresponsive to his shaking, your expression one of peace as you lay in his arms. A choked sob leaves him as he buries his face against the side of your neck, his heart aching terribly as he begs for you to say something.

"Please," he croaks, "Say that you love me..."