Going To Superbowl LIV🏈🎉

Parker was born on April 14, 1996. The thing was: her parents wanted a boy. They were dead set on having a boy and when she was born, they named her Parker and sent her to a foster home. Her foster mom was a good-hearted woman who instantly fell in love with the girl and adopted her into the Adams family.

Parker met her best friend, Tyreek Hill her first year of secondary school on vacation in America. They were inseparable from that moment forward. Well, except for when it came to sports. Tyreek had always loved football and Parker loved basketball. She played from the time she was old enough to get on a team all the way to uni.

After uni she decided to put the ball down and start singing. Parker has two albums out and three of her songs have hit #1. Parker also loves photography. She's been taking pictures ever since she could hold a camera and she took some college classes on it, too.

Parker had always been an exceptional student with straight A's and good behavior in class. What got her in trouble all the time was her party reputation. Parker goes to every party on campus or off campus. She's said to sleep around with random guys at those parties, but she's never even seen a wang. (sorry, my richie tozier came out.)

When Parker was younger she'd talk a big game about how she's gonna be with this guy and be with that guy. She'd make jokes about random people like Leonardo Dicaprio, Skeet Ulrich, and Zac Efron was her sugar daddies. Everyone figured she'd be the first to get pregnant, but she's only ever had one boyfriend and that got shut down real quick when Tyreek visited Parker's home in Kingston his sophomore year.

Parker isn't really the type for boys, though. Some say she has the personality of a rock and others say she's just boyish. Parker had always loved to joke around and cut up with anyone. Apparently to boys that wasn't attractive, so she didn't have luck with guys.

Parker's only real friend, other than Tyreek, is her best friend since 2nd grade, Aspen. Parker had moved schools in 2nd grade and Aspen was one of the first people to talk to her. Ever since then, they went everywhere together and never fought once.

With Parker's bad luck with boys, Aspen got a new guy every two weeks. She'd say she liked someone, date them the next day, and have a new one by the next time they see each other. Parker didn't really like that, but she was her best friend, so she had to be supportive. It's Aspen's life not hers.

Tyreek's team, The Kansas City Chiefs, had beat the Texans 51 to 31 and made it to Superbowl LIV. In celebration, Tyreek got Parker, Aspen, and his parents free tickets to come to the game. They got in their seats and the game started.

It wasn't a very good start for the Chiefs. About three minutes in, they ran the ball and got about ten yards past the first down before Tyrann Mathieu ran him out of bounds. The Chiefs' fans cheered and the 49ers fans clapped for how far they made it.

Nearing the end of the first quarter, Mahomes tried to run the ball. The 49ers tackled him. He hit the ground hard causing Parker to cringe. They decided to go for it on the 4th down and Mahomes ran it for the touchdown! Touchdown Kansas City! The fans screamed and the stands shook.

A couple of minutes into the second quarter and Breeland caught an interception! The fans cheered some more and he went out of bounds. The Chiefs got the ball back.

The interception by Breeland was countered when Warner caught a pass in the third quarter. He tried to go on, but the Chiefs stopped him. Being three points ahead with this interception was a nail biter for the fans.

Another touchdown makes the score 19-10 with the 49ers winning. They scored the field goal and now they're 10 points ahead by the end of the third quarter.

Fourth quarter and Mahomes threw a fumble. They were stopped after a gain of about three yards. Parker started to get nervous and she frantically shook her knee while mumbling, "come on, Tyreek."

6 minutes left and Mahomes throws a touchdown pass to Kelse. Parker cheered and grabbed Aspen, shaking her. The boys still had a chance if they made another big play like they just did.

Over two and a half minutes in and Mahomes threw the ball to Williams and he barely made it over the in zone. The crowd roared and Parker screamed causing Aspen to have to cover her ears. Tyreek looked up at the stands where Parker was and held his arms up to celebrate.

The Chiefs ended up winning 31 to 20. Tyreek texted Parker to come to the locker room with Aspen. Security led them to the door and they waited for Tyreek to come out.

"We won the Superbowl!" Tyreek cheered and hugged Parker.

"We saw!" Parker laughed. "You did great!"

"No way." A voice from behind Tyreek said.