A Hopefully Unexpected Plot Twist🏈✈

"Uh, Pat?" Patrick turned around and Parker noticed an unfamiliar blonde with sunglasses on...inside. "Is this that Peyton girl?"

"I'm Parker." Parker held out her hand and the girl just nodded.

"Brittany." She pushed her sunglasses on top of her head and took a bag out of my hand. "I asked Pat to hold that."

"Sorry." Parker forced a smile.

"Well, next time just don't take random things." She said, throwing the bag on top of the pile Patrick was already holding.

This is gonna be fun, Parker thought. They were called for their flight and Parker grabbed her stuff. She was put in between Patrick and Brittany on the plane. That wasn't such a good idea.

Not even twenty minutes into the ride, Brittany started whining. "Pat, my phone died can I use yours?" She pouted.

"Yea." Patrick handed his phone to Brittany while he was in the middle of an intense game of Temple Run.

"Wait, there's a charger port right in front of you." Parker pointed out.

"I know." Brittany swiped out of his game and went to his messages. She clicked on every girl in his contacts and went through the messages on each of them. She also checked his messages on Instagram, Snapchat, and TikTok.

Brittany wasn't looking when Parker took her phone and slipped it in her pocket. "I've gotta go to the lady's room." She smiled and hurried to the bathroom.

The first thing Parker did was see if Brittany's phone was even dead. It wasn't, so Parker went onto her messages. Parker knows from experience that when someone accuses you of cheating they're the ones cheating.

When Parker was 14 she fell in love. That may sound young, but that's what it was. The guy was what she thought was perfect. He had the perfect slicked back, brown hair and green eyes. He had a sharp jawline and perfect build. What topped it all off was that he was in his last year, captain of the basketball team.

No one told Parker those boys were only in it for the good good. She thought he wanted her to come over and when she declined to give him some, he sent her home. The next day, he blamed her for cheating on him that night.

They continued dating until the fall of the next year. Tyreek visited after football camp and saw him out with a different girl. He gave the guy a piece of his mind and sent him to Parker to tell the truth.

Parker was heartbroken. She didn't eat. She didn't leave her bed. Tyreek had to force her to help him practice football. Of course he didn't get better because she didn't give him a challenge like normal.

When Parker saw the messages between Brittany and some guy named Alex, she covered her mouth. They were sexting. Parker turned Brittany's phone off and went back to her seat.

There was one problem: Brittany had been laying over Parker's seat on Patrick's shoulder. Parker sighed and went back to the bathroom.

Guess I'm spending the night in the bathroom, Parker leaned against the wall and fell into a deep slumber.