A Douchebag and a Sweetheart🏈😭

"Where are you off to, looking this fancy?" Tyreek stopped Parker at the bottom of the staircase.

Parker smiled shyly. She had dressed up for a date with Blaine to a fancy restaurant. She wore a modest red dress and black heels. She had a diamond necklace and light makeup.

"I'm going out with Blaine." Parker said. "He asked me for my number last week."

"Well be careful and who do we call in an emergency?" Tyreek followed Parker through the house.

"Ty, I'm not ten anym-"

"Who do we call?" He interrupted, putting his hands on his hips.

"Ghost-" Parker cut herself off at Tyreek's expression. "911."

Parker laughed as he walked to her car. She agreed to meet with Blaine at exactly six o'clock at Olive Garden. She stood outside and waited eagerly to see Blaine.

It was five minutes past time. Five minutes turned into ten. Ten minutes turned into twenty and twenty turned into thirty.

Parker started getting anxious when she looked at her phone and it was seven. Not only was she anxious, she was furious. This caused her to tweet, "it really sucks when you have to cancel a date, but when you get stood up, all you wanna do is curl up and cry because you were actually excited to see this person."

What Parker didn't know was on the other side of the city, Patrick was on Twitter. He was one of the first people to see it, so he did what any best friend would do. He got in his car and drove as fast as he could to pick Parker up at Olive Garden.

After almost half past seven Parker got in her car. She waited because something told her Blaine would come. Something told her someone would come.

A huge smile spread across Parker's face when she saw Patrick's unmistakable car stop at the red light just ahead. She waited until he pulled into the parking lot before she climbed out of the car and fixed her dress. She wiped her eyes and Patrick quickly got out of his car. His face lit up when he saw Parker's figure standing in the dim light from the restaurant.

"You feel like talking to me?" Patrick stuffed his hands in his pockets and put his head down, his eyes still on Parker.

"Only because I'm hurting." Parker crossed her arms and smiled for the first time that evening. "And no one gives a fuck."

"Frankly, my friend, I do give a fuck." Patrick nodded in consideration. "Actually I give about ten fucks. You don't deserve this. That guy is missing out on the best girl I know."

"Pat-"

"Come with me." Parker didn't realize how close Patrick had gotten until he grabbed her hand and pulled her to his car.

"W-what about my car?" Parker stopped and looked from Patrick to her lonely Audi.

"I'll call a wrecker." Patrick waved it off. "Right now, it's all about us."

Parker blushed as Patrick held the door open for her and she climbed in. Patrick drove into the woods and Parker tried to keep from crying tears of joy. She lightly tapped her leg in anxiety.

"And here we are." Patrick put his car in park and Parker looked out the front windshield.

Straight in front of her was a beautiful view of the city. "Patrick it's so beautiful!" Parker squealed.

"Isn't it?" He got out of the car and helped Parker out, too. When Parker stayed quiet, Patrick looked over at her staring down. "You can't keep bottling it up inside, you know. It'll just be worse when it all comes out."

"I know." Parker admitted. "It's just when I was younger, I tried to talk things out with people and it only made everything worse. Since then, everything that bothers me just stays to myself."

"Can I know what happened at homecoming your sophomore year?" Patrick asked.

"It was year 11." Parker chuckled. I had planned on going with my boyfriend at the time, but he cheated on me during summer vacation."

"How did you feel?"

"Heartbroken." Parker shrugged. "He was everything I needed at the time, so it hurt really bad when I figured it out."

"I know Brittany's cheating." Patrick mumbled.

Parker's head shot up and her tears started rolling uncontrollably. "Patrick, I'm sorry!" She sobbed. "I've known this whole time and I, I kept it from you this, this whole time because I was worried that it would hurt you and I just, I just- oh Patrick!" Parker threw her arms around Patrick's neck and sobbed into his shoulder.

"Hey, hey, hey." Patrick pulled away and forced Parker to look at him. "It's okay, everything is okay."

"I know, but-"

Parker got cut off by Patrick cupping her cheeks and kissing her. She widened her eyes in surprise, but immediately melted into the kiss. Patrick pulled away and Parker looked down.

"Now, I have solid proof." Patrick smiled. He rested his hands on Parker's arms. "When I confront her, I'm gonna show you how I really feel about you. How I've felt since the moment we met."

Parker bit her lip before leaning up and kissing Patrick again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he grabbed her waist, pulling her closer. Patrick dipped Parker as they kissed making the perfect picture. Too bad the paps weren't there this time.

Parker and Patrick went to his car and he drove them back to his house. Brittany was on the couch watching The Bachelor. She had joggers on and her makeup was smeared. She obviously had someone over.

"Hey, Pat." Brittany smiled when she saw her boyfriend. Her smile dropped when Parker stepped in. "Penny."

"It's Parker." Parker pursed her lips and crossed her arms. "You know that."

"Brittany, I think we should break up." Patrick said. "I know you're cheating on me. Parker knows you're cheating on me. The guy in that closet that you're gonna sneak out when I'm asleep knows you're cheating on me. So, take the guy and get out."

"Patrick, are you o-"

Parker stomped to the closet Patrick was referring to and opened it. Her manager, Alex, was in there with his hands up in surrender.

"Alex." Parker realized. "It all fits together. Alex was a horrible manager because he was always away with Brittany. Brittany always accused Pat of cheating because she was the one cheating. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF PATRICK'S HOUSE!"

Alex quickly grabbed his stuff and Brittany, and they scampered out of the house and Parker smiled at Patrick. He groaned and smiled at the girl he suddenly fell in love with over the past three months.

"Come over here and kiss me." He chuckled before leaning down and giving Parker the best kiss of her life.