Bonus Chapter🏈💞

"Patty watty was a player, patty watty was so strong. He took his girlfriend up a mountain, now she can't go on. Her legs are tired and her feet hurt. And now she's about to fall in dirt." Parker giggled as Patrick smiled back at her.

"Parker Adams is so pretty. I don't care she's feeling shitty. We're almost there you won't die. But before we get there close your eyes." Patrick countered and Parker slapped shoulder. He smiled again and side hugged her. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too." Parker rested her hand on his chest and leaned into him.

"Alright, close your eyes." Patrick said. He guided Parker to where he wanted her and told her to open her eyes.

"Patrick, it's so beautiful!" They were on a cliff and the sun was in the perfect setting spot.

Parker turned around to hug her boyfriend, but he was on the ground. In fact he was on one knee. He also had a ring the size of Jupiter.

"Parker Alexis Adams, these past two years with you have been the greatest years of my life. Growing up, I was wondering who that perfect woman for me was. You are the complete opposite. You're better than what I expected. I never thought I would end up this lucky to be here right now with you and I wanna be with you for the rest of my life." Patrick wiped a couple of tears. "They say I'm the prince of football, will you be my queen?"

"Yes, Patrick, yes!" Parker jumped into Patrick's arms and he kissed her temple as he slid the ring on her finger. "This is all I've ever wanted."

"Have you noticed where we are?" Patrick asked.

Parker turned around and sat in Patrick's lap. The moon was out and she was hit with a wave of deja vu. This was where they had their first kiss. Patrick had taken her here exactly two years ago to help her get over a no show. They kissed and soon after went to his house and he showed her the best night of her life. The morning after, she woke up tangled in his arms, only feeling his skin on hers. Now she gets to do that for the rest of her life because she won a prince.