An Audition and Rumors🏈🎬

"Parker, you have an audition with Mr. Hiddleson this evening." Parker's manager, Alex, followed her through the ropes and lights of her photoshoot set. He was new, so Parker had to push past his annoying habits.

"I know, Alex." She smiled and turned her head back, continuing her walking. "You've told me three times this morning."

"Sorry, Miss Adams." He hung his head, causing Parker stop and turn around.

"Now, Alex." She said. "Look me in the eye."

Alex looked up and Parker continued. "It's your first week. You're just trying to do your best and that okay. Just try to tell me what I need to know just once and keep that on a calendar. From there, you can tell me the day before and I'll be ready. Unless it's really important."

"Okay, Miss Adams." Alex smiled.

"It's Parker." Parker nudged him and went to her shoot.

After shooting for Women's Magazine, Parker made her way to her audition with Tom Hiddleson. She filled in her form and sat down with so many amazing actresses. Parker was getting nervous seeing all the possible people that would be playing Nova.

"Parker Adams." Parker jumped at the sudden sound. She took a deep breath and went into the audition room.

"State your name, age, and the role you're auditioning for." THE Tom Hiddleson said.

"Parker Adams, 23, Nova." Parker said.

"Ooh, alright, let's start." Tom smiled lightly to ease Parker's nerves.

Nova: [serious] I've been sent by Agent Daisy to talk to you.

Loki: [complete opposite of serious] Well, aren't you a little dime?

Nova: [still serious] I'm your daughter.

Loki: [surprised and startled] Woah, you don't just throw a bombshell like that out of nowhere, man.

Nova: I'm here for business and only business. I am your daughter and unfortunately you are my father.

Loki: [incredulously] Unfortunately?

Nova: [straight face] Yes. Very Unfortunate. You're a galaxy wide villain. You've killed over half a million people.

Loki: I- uh- I-

Nova: No, I've had enough I'm going back to S.H.I.E.L.D.

"And scene." Tom said. "Good job. We'll call you if you got it."

"Thank you." Parker nodded and went out.

Tyreek was waiting when she came out. "Hey, how'd it go?" He hugged Parker.

"It was good." She said. "Um, Patrick asked me to meet him at Starbucks, so I better go."

"Oh, did you get close at Disney?" Tyreek asked, pulling the door open for Parker.

"Yea, he's chill." Parker nodded. "I didn't want to sound rude when I told you we were going to Starbucks, but tonight is my only free time. I have to go to the studio tomorrow and then I'm on some late night show. After that, I'm gonna go home because my nana is sick. Then, I'm going on a girls trip with Aspen and Brittany."

"Well, you've got a lot to do." Tyreek once again awkwardly clapped his hands together.

"Yea, I'll get going." Parker got in her car and drove to Starbucks. She was early as usual so she ordered her drink and sat in the corner.

Patrick came in a few minutes later and spotted Parker in the corner. He got his drink and went to sit across from her. To Parker, he looked like he'd just run a marathon.

"Sorry, Brit, was interrogating me again." Patrick smiled. "She hasn't been trusting me lately."

Parker knew she shouldn't keep the fact that Brittany was cheating on him away from Patrick, but he was just so whipped, she couldn't help it. They talked for a good while until Patrick decided that they should go to the park and walk around.

Parker and Patrick walked alone in the full moonlight.  It was a bit cold considering it was only February, so Parker was shivering a bit. Patrick had noticed, so he pulled his coat off.

"Here." He handed it to Parker, but she denied. "It's February, you're gonna get sick."

"I'm fine, really." Parker shook her head. "If you remember quite well I am from England where it's only hot for about three months."

"Wear the coat or I'm taking you home." Patrick stopped and crossed his arms.

"Excuse me?" Parker's jaw dropped. "From what I remember I drove here with my car."

"And I can drive you home with my car." Patrick countered. "Now, take the coat."

"I hate you." Parker pouted and put Patrick's tan coat on.

"I know." Patrick smiled cheekily.

Parker and Patrick continued walking until a huge flash of light caused Parker to panic. "Paparazzi." She started running the other way so Patrick followed suit.

Parker would say the paps took at least ten photos of them running to their respective cars. Parker hopped in her car and sped off while Patrick did the same. Tyreek came outside at the sudden bright lights coming through the window.

"What happened?" He asked as Parker rushed in and locked the door.

"Pat and I were at the park and we got caught by the paps." Parker flopped on her couch and sighed. "Get ready for the rumors and drama."