Going To Disney🏈🎢

Parker unpacked her clothes and put them in the drawers in her hotel room. She always did this because it didn't make her clothes smell like they've been in a bag for a week.

Parker, Patrick, and Brittany shared a room. Parker got a bed to herself and Patrick and Brittany shared a bed. Their hotel room had a balcony and a full on kitchen.

Parker wore black leggings with a Minnie Mouse shirt and some red high top converse. She topped it off with a Chiefs hat and very little makeup. They all had gotten red bracelets to celebrate and Patrick had bought Brittany and Parker matching necklaces with their favorite Disney characters, but he's not giving them yet.

First, they went to Hollywood Studios. This was Parker's favorite. She loved Indiana Jones because that's what she and her dad watched together her whole life. So, the first thing they did in Hollywood Studios was go to the live action Indiana Jones show.

After the show, Parker, Patrick, and Brittain went to the Star Wars virtual reality ride. Then, they went to the Tower of Terror. Parker didn't enjoy that one while it was happening, though.

After a long day at Disney, Parker, Patrick, and Brittany went back to their hotel. Parker volunteered to take a shower first.

She turned the water on at its warmest setting and stepped in. Parker groaned as the warm water ran down her face and neck. After a nice shower, Parker wrapped her hair up in a towel and put on her Nike shorts and a big pink shirt.

She went back into the room and Brittany went to take her shower. Parker awkwardly sat on her bed and crossed her arms.

"How'd you like it?" Patrick asked, catching her off guard.

"Disney?" She asked. Patrick nodded. "I loved it, thank you for taking me."

"It's no problem." Patrick smiled. His smile was so contagious, Parker couldn't help but smile back.

When Brittany got out of the shower Patrick jumped up and ran to his bag. He kept the necklaces in there. He pulled them out and hid them behind his back.

"I have a surprise for you two." He said. Brittany's face lit up and Parker looked confused. Patrick held the necklaces out and Brittany grabbed the Olaf necklace, leaving Parker with the Goofy necklace. "Um, Brit?"

"Yeah, babe?" She asked, clipping the necklace on.

"Nothing." Patrick sighed and handed Parker the other necklace. Patrick remembered that Parker told him about Olaf being her idol, but Brittany had loved the necklace so much. What he didn't notice was how Brittany looked at Parker.

She smirked at her and twirled the necklace. Brittany knew they were getting the necklaces. She knew Goofy was her favorite so Olaf had to be Parker's favorite. She was jealous of Parker for no reason. She was the one with the hot MVP Quarterback with a big heart. Parker had nothing but good music and fans.

That night, Parker didn't sleep at all. She was up thinking about why Brittany would be jealous until she remembered that Brittany was cheating on Patrick. Parker was finally able to get some rest, but the fact that Patrick was being bare face lied to didn't help any.

Parker woke up the next morning to Patrick laying in the floor next to her bed. "Patrick." Parker wisper shouted. "Patrick wake up."

"Hm?" Patrick jumped. "Oh, Parker."

"Yea, hi." Parker sarcastically smiled. "Why are you in the floor?"

"Oh, Brit took the bed." He got up and stretched. Parker cringed as his back and neck cracked.

"Doesn't that hurt?" Parker chuckled.

"No, it feel amazing actually." Patrick grinned and rubbed his eyes.