Wario is sad (Wario X Great Friend Reader)

You notice wario lumbering in the corner, you decided to come over, as he just got divorced.

You notice a tear fall down his eye. You walk over to him, and offer a hand. He declines, and dips his head. 

"they always say 'hey wario' and never 'How are you wario, I hope your doing ok after you're divorce' man, life is unexpectedly rough right now, Y/N." You sit next to him, and put you arm around his built body and you speak gently but firmly to him.

"wario, I know you feel horrible after your divorce... I did too. You were put in a totally uncool situation. Just know that I'm always going to be here for you, no matter what. even if she slandered your good name, I will always know the full story. But that doesn't mean you can just mope around, c'mon, lets go to the bowling alley, it'll be fun, trust me. Maybe you can beat me and waluigi like always, huh?" 

Wario lit up after hearing you say these words, it was just what he needed. He finally took your hand, and you lifted him up, you and wario went to the car, and called waluigi to come to the Shroom Kingdom Bowling Alley.

Timeskip

You and wario had an amazing time, he obviously beat you, and after you, him, and waluigi were done bowling you got nachos. You feel like you and Wario's bond has been strengthened, and hope he can fully recover after the divorce.

As you leave his apartment, you notice him wave goodbye through the window, happy as can be. You smile, and wave back. You had to take his gun away, because you couldn't bear to live without your best buddy Wario.

THE END. PART 2 IS A POSSIBILITY.

A/N

New parts will be inconsistent as i am currently working on my Donald Trump X reader fanfiction, however i never really expect to end this series, so expect alot of these in the future.