Banging Wario (Wario X Male Reader) *sex scene* *pornographic imagery*

!WARNING!

THIS PART CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGERY, VIOLENCE, PORN, AND SEXUAL SCENES. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN SEX WITH WARIO, PLEASE GO TO A DIFFERENT PART. THIS PART ALSO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OTHER TIMELINE OF WARIO GETTING DIVORCE.

!YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

You and Wario have always been great friends, not waluigi level, but still a true friend to him. However, you kept a very specific feeling inside whenever you were near him, Lust.

You HAD to hold back everytime you saw him, but today, was the day. You were going to seduce wario, and in order to do that, you had to walk in on him showering. You knew he showered at 8:37:23 PM everyday, you just couldnt be a second late this time.

Timeskip~

It was time. You heard Wario get out of the shower, and barged in, locking the door in the process. You noticed that wario was butt naked, and you instantly made a move, "well, well, well wario, you're all clean and naked."

Hearing this, he flexed and was very proud.

(Had to remove porn because someone snitched)

You glanced down at his hairless peepee and started Jerkin his ween. He groaned with anger and pleasure combined. as you were jerking him, you jokingly spanked his dick, enraging him.

"oh you slut, imma gonna teach you not to mess with Wario!" Wario then pimp slapped you in the face, oh you loved when he got rough.

He slammed you into the shower and grabbed your ass, plunging his dick inside of you, as he was anally fucking you, he started strocking your cock, until you were ready to cum.

"Wario i-im about to cum..." Wario looked at you, angrily he slammed you on the shower, "Keep jerking and give.... me.. one.. second!!"

Just like that he blew his load all over you, making you squel.

"Well?" he said, you were confused until he elaborated, "we cant leave all of this cum in my shower and on my dick can we?" You started licking all of his, and your cum off of the floor. Once you finished, he slammed your face on his cock, ready for the second round.

Today, was a good day.