Wario Catches You Admiring His Bod At The Gym (MxM)

YOUR Pov

I was on the bench after a few reps on 225 when I saw a burly man at the squat rack.

He had 450 pounds on the rack and was squatting with ease

He had 450 pounds on the rack and was squatting with ease. I couldn't help but admire the gains. However, while I were admiring the gains, disaster struck. He caught me staring!

Wario Pov

Caught another fool staring. I couldn't lie, he was quite buff himself. But no where near my level. I racked the 450 and confronted him.

I could see him sweating, and it wasn't from the workout.

"Hey bro you need, a spot~?" I said with a smirk.

"Uh, sure bro." The admirer said as he laid down on the bench getting ready for more sets.

"What's your name? Mine is Wario" i said as i took the bar off the rack and handed it to him.

"My name is Y/N. Great to meet you Wario! I saw you squatting earlier." Y/N said as he reached his fifth consecutive rep on the bench.

"Yeah i know. I saw you. Were you... Admiring The Gains~?" I said in a sultry voice. Y/N blushed and continued onto his now thirteenth rep.

"Uh yeah... I-its a lot of weight and you h-had perfect form." He said. I knew it, he was admiring my gains. How cute.

YOUR Pov

Shit he figured me out. Well i couldn't deny it. I was admiring his gains.

But that doesn't matter right now, all that matter is the bench press. Believe it or not, 23 reps is a lot for 225, I was having a conversation while doing it to, so i felt pretty proud about my lift.

I got up, and instantly Wario was on the bench. "What are you waiting for? Spot me!" Wario said.

I gave him the 225 and he started fast with full reps. He was at 36 in just 1 minute! He kept going for about another minute, until he stopped at 69 reps!

I couldn't believe what he did. I congratulated him.

"Woah Wario! Great job! You had 69 reps!" I exclaimed.

"Yep, I was counting, good spot. Almost hit my head attempting to get to 70."

Timeskip

We finished about an hour later. Turns out we live quite close. We exchanged numbers and Instagram accounts and parted ways.

To this very day we work out together every chance we get. Strangely, its kinda romantic. But its much more of a bromance than an actual gay relationship.

Still... I love that Wario.

The End