Wario Is Sad (wario x great friend) The Ex *Part 3*

Day 1,
               Wario has moved in

it's been a week since Wario moved in, and you decided to bond with him. You offered to go street racing, unfortunately, he declined. However, you needed groceries, and asked him if he would like to get groceries with you.

Obviously, Wario accepted, reader to get in the car.

You then got in the car and sat in the drivers seat, and started the car. It was a 2009 honda civic meaning you didn't have turn signals, causing you to nearly crash 33.23 times.

After a hectic 5 minute drive, you arrived at the Kroger. Wario dashed out of the car, in order to get a shopping kart in time.

Once he got the shopping kart, he started doing sick drifts, causing you to sigh out of embarrassment

As you entered the Kroger, Wario cheery smile quickly faded, as he saw... Her!

His ex-wife, Stormy Daniels

They stopped and just stared at each other, you noticed Wario visibly angry. As he should be. You see, Stormy slandered Wario's good name, by claiming he had molested a mole rat. This, of course, was not true. However, Stormy took to twitter and convinced the entirety of the Reddit YouTube Community, that it was true.

"C'mon Wario, lets leave this lying hag to herself." You said out loud glaring angrily at Stormy.

"I wouldn't have it any other way, lets get out of her  way." Wario said in a mocking tone. This caused Stormy to break.

"Wario please, I'm so sorry about what I said, can we just be friends again?" Stormy pleaded.

Before wario could answer, You did the talking for him.

"You slandered his name, he will never be friends with you again. Do you have any idea how difficult it was for him to live peacefully!? You turned the entirety of Reddit against him, of course, only dickheads use Reddit, but still! Even though he proved himself innocent in court, no one other than the judge and jury agreed with him. Go back to your Pornos Stormy!"

And with that, Stormy went silent, and you two walked away to get the groceries.

Timeskip

You and Wario got back home, and went to your separate bedrooms after watching a bit of the Television. Wario, of course thanked you for standing up to his Ex-Wife, causing you to respond simply with,

"Bro, it was the right thing to do. Remember, I will always help and support you in life, bro."

You and Wario embraced for a few seconds, and as you were heading to your separate bedrooms, you both simply said... No Homo.

END OF PART 3

Not sure whether or not to continue this, so keep in mind that this could be the end of 'Wario Is Sad'