Wario Consoles You After You Were Violently Molested (Wario X Reader)

FLASHBACK

"imma bend you back like a boomerang!" Mario yelled, penetrating your anus inch by inch. "p-please not there!" you said quivering as he conquered every inch of your hole. Mario slapped your ass with the force of 12 men, ordering you to "shut the hell up and let me do what I-a want!"

You cried the entire time Mario put his filthy hands on your ass. He stretched it as far apart as a hydroflask, and when he was done, he put a banana up your ass and started fucking (or sucking) your (crotch area) aggressively.

THE DAWN OF THE NEXT DAY

Wario knocked on your door with girl scout cookies. You didn't open the door, instead you were crying on the couch as your asshole was still agape. Luckily, Wario had a key, and opened the door.

There he saw you, Naked as can be, with a wide open asshole. You blushed and instantly covered up... Wario sighed as he had to talk sense into you again.

"Listen Y/N, I know you've been feeling down in the dumps after Mario molested you, but you can't be moping around like this. If you wanna get back at that Loser we need to keep our heads up and come out with the information. I can't bear to see you like this Y/N, you need to get back up!"

After Wario's motivational words, you got up, and you gave him a big hug. 

"thanks Y/N, but you're naked as fuck." Wario said causing you to blush responding with, "Sorry Wario! let me get clothes!"

And after getting clothes on, you and Wario left your apartment, excited for what would come next!

THE END

Plot twist: You were Waluigi the whole time.