Wario gropes you at his home after inviting you to watch all the cars movies

A/N

Couldn't fit this in the title but this is and X any gender reader. ENJOY!

There was a new kid at school, coming at the worst time. You just got into a sloppy breakup with Bradley Clitoris, you were broken. sHE beLIEveD was the first thing the new kid (Wario) said in an Italian accent.

He glared across the room and caught your eye, you were staring back, you even blushed. You were a sophomore, the only problem was that he was a junior, you just had the same class, Chemistry.

Since you didn't have a partner, Mrs. Saggytits told Wario to work with you, so you had to help him catch up.

"Hello, my name is WArio, I am very pleased to meet you." Wario said while seeming quite enthusiastic. You were a little bummed but still responded with, "my name is Y/N, but no one cares." Wario looked at you thinking to himself God damn this bitch is edgy as fuck  but instead said, "You matter as much as anyone else, you don't need to worry about if they care. Because you, in your own way, are very special." Hearing this, you lite up and smiled holding wario close to you.

Lunch, 1:10

You sat next to Wario, alone. You guys were catching up as you just so happened to have the exact same classes. Then, Wario asked if you were single, you nodded your head no, visibly sad. 

Wario then grabbed your thigh, saying to you in a soft tone, "oh, its ok, I can tell that you had a recent breakup, I did to. It would be foolish for me to leave you like this. So I am going to ask you, would you like to watch cars 1, 2, and 3 at my house."

You nodded, very excited and cheered up. 

THE CARS MARATHON

today was the big date. You got dressed in casual clothing, and knocked on Wario's door. Wario opened the door and greeted you, "Hello Y/N! Come on in! I already have chips and drinks on the living room table! The movie is starting!" you asked him if you could stay the night, causing Wario to ask you why.

"I had an argument with my mom, don't know when i can come back." You answered he asked what you said to her making you respond with, "i told her to shut up because she was mad at me and said that dad left her because of me." Wario got slightly angry, clinching his fists, saying.

"Your dad was a damn fool if he left because of you, don't worry about him." you responded with, "thanks a lot wario! Now lets watch some Cars~!"

Wario grabbed your ass and squeezed it, causing you to blush. He then took you to the couch, and started the movie.

THE END