Eating Fruit Loops With Your Best Bro Wario (Wario X Male Reader)

YOUR POV

The time was 11 am. I had just woken up.

I had my buddy Wario over last night and let him sleep on the couch.

I had a slow start to the day. I realised I had one too many so i feel awful. Wario was still asleep and he's pretty grumpy in the morning so i stayed away from him.

I took a cold shower and when i entered the living room Wario was wide awake. He just smiled and waved at me. I grunted in response.

"Whats wrong Y/N?" Wario asked me concerned.

"Bad hangover. I'm gonna eat some Fruit Loops to make it better." I responded, hoping he wasn't insulted by my response to his wave.

"Ooo ok let me join in!" I just nodded and got out two bowls.

I poured and even amount of cereal in each of the bowls, followed by an even amount of milk. How I managed to make it even was unthinkable.

We both ate up the Fruit Loops which made me feel a little better. Afterwards we both sat on the couch to watch the Dairy of A Wimpy Kid series.

We binged all three movies and it was awesome. Me and Wario talked about life and debated over the rankings of each movie.

It was 4 pm so we watched whatever looked interesting on Netflix.

After a few movies it was now 11 pm.

I tried to go to your bedroom but felt a strong hand on your shoulder.

"Stay." Wario said in a tired tone.

I decided to accept his request. And we  fell asleep together.

The End