Your Divorce:Picking you up from the airport after a vacation (Wario x Best Bro)

This is after a sloppy divorce between you and (any female you want) Wario gave you an opportunity to go to a vacation, however, he couldn't take you, Funky Kong did. After you came back, Wario had some words with you outside of the airport about your divorce.

you had just gotten back from your one week vacation at Hawaii. The only problem was that you didn't have a ride home. However, you did have your phone, and called up your best bro Wario.

You explained that you didn't have a ride, since Funky Kong took you in his car. Wario told you that he would be there as fast as he could make it, but didn't say it would be fast.

In the meantime, you had to play Animal Crossing New Leaf for the Nintendo 3Ds. You then got a call, It was Wario! Unfortunately, you couldn't answer in time. You still heard his soothing voice over the phone though, as he left a voicemail...

"Hey bro, It's Wario. Just so you know, I'm outside of the airport, in parking lot B. You can come over anytime you'd like. But please, make a little haste. This female worker keeps giving me the eye." 

You got your bags, and made your way to Parking Lot B. You then saw Wario, calling out to him. He noticed you and got out of his motorcycle, having a soothing word with you.

"Hey man, I know you've been heartbroken after your divorce with *female name* I felt like I was powerless after my divorce too. Look at me now, i'm happier than ever. That's why I gave you a chance to go on this vacation, to clear your mind. I just want you to know that, no matter what happens, I will always be your closest friend. Just call me if you need Anything, and I will be there for you. You just need to keep your head up, and you will feel better in the near future." Hearing this from Wario made you feel proud and motivated. You thanked him, making him say 

"No problem dude, now hope on, let's get out of here!"

You hoped the edge of Wario's seat, making you have to grip onto his very built body

You hoped the edge of Wario's seat, making you have to grip onto his very built body. You relax gripping onto Wario, and you feel even closer to him than before.

END OF PART 1