Playing Soccer With Wario (Any Gender)

Your Pov

Wario has always been incredible at soccer, but i just can't get the hang of it! So I've decided to make a change, i will practice Soccer with Wario! What could possibly go wrong?

At The Soccer Field

I have made it to the soccer field. I look around for a bit and i find him.

 I look around for a bit and i find him

He looks so hot!

But that doesn't matter, what matters is practice!

I walk over to him and he gives me a warm smile.

"Why hello there Y/N. You've finally arrived." Wario said to me, not realizing how hot he sounded.

"Yeah I'm ready to practice and get good with you Wario!" I say back to him, I'm so excited to start!

3rd Person Pov

Wario started with an accuracy test. It was a simple 'kick it in the net from different locations' kinda drill.

Wario made it everytime, he was so talented.

It was now your turn. You sucked.

You hit 3 of 15 shots. Most missing in horrific fashion, so close yet so far.

After the embarrassing performance you displayed, Wario didn't seem surprised. Instead, he took note of YOUR disappointment.

"Hey c'mon Y/N. Cheer up. We all start off bad. Let's just move onto the next drill." Wario said. You responded with a simple nod, causing him to smile.

The next drill

The next drill was an agility test.

You had to go in between different cones while keeping control of the ball. It was 30 yards long.

Wario started and did great.

He never lost control of the ball and completed it in 5.3 seconds.

You did alright. It took you 10 seconds to finish but atleast you didn't lose control of the ball, right?

Timeskip After training

You and Wario decided to go to subway for lunch and afterwards you parted ways. Today was a great day.

You got closer with Wario and got better at soccer. How exciting!

Wario X reader (any gender) OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara