Wario seduces you in the bathroom of a Drake concert (Male 18+)

You got tickets to see Drake with your buddy Donald Trump. In the middle of the concert you use the restroom. 

While in the urinal you notice a man with a yellow hat glancing over the wall to see your cock. You two awkwardly make eye contact and he says to you, "Hello I'm Wario, Nice Cock!"

You blush and thank him, going back to piss. Then he grabs it. You feel a slight throb in your cock, you sweat profusely, and you can't contain yourself.

You walk to him and he carries you to the stall.

18+ Starts

You go to an empty stall and he plows your tight asshole, stretching it as wide as a hydroflask. you passionately grip his back as he speeds up. Your cock remains hard but has not been pleased.

Wario solves this problem by stroking your cock passionately while plunging his 19 inch cock in your asshole.

After 23 minutes you finish, you just nutted to a complete stranger named wario. his 19 inch cock spread your asshole, and you Still consider yourself strait? Wario has made you his, you are just another one of his toys. Of course, you don't mind this at all.

Wario takes you off of his cock and stuffs it into your mouth. You gag and gag, you keep sucking until it happens. He blows a load almost as fat as his cock into your mouth as you moan while being lost for words. Then he checks on you.

You see someone jump over the door... 

It's Trump! he's butt naked!

And he want's in!

Part 2 coming at some point

A/N

I was gone because i wanted to be. I will start posting stuff later probably.