one.

⠀⠀⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ [일몰]↳ ꒰ 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙨 ꒱⠀⠀for a moment he had believed he kneeled in a puddle on the sidewalk, based on the soaked nature to the fabric of his jeans

⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ [일몰]
↳ ꒰ 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙨 ꒱

for a moment he had believed he kneeled in a puddle on the sidewalk, based on the soaked nature to the fabric of his jeans. the sky was clear though, and had been all day. there wasn't a cloud in sight as the day began to come to an end. not quite dark but not quite light out either.

a frustrated grunt escaped passed his lips, grip tightening on the skateboard since the amount of falls in the past hour basically told him he was better off walking.

taehyung didn't realize he had scraped his knees until looking down and seeing the red stains through the ripped jean material. "damn." he mumbled, holding tighter onto the board and walking through the city streets to find a convenience store.

there was a small one on the corner, the open sign hanging on the window as he pushed it open and heard the small bell above his head. "welcome." the man behind the counter greeted the new customer.

"do you guys sell bandaids?" taehyungs deep voice was loud in the quiet shop. there was only one other customer there, an older lady looking at apple juice bottles.

the worker looked up through the glasses sitting on the end of his nose, "down by the cough drops." he told him.

taehyung nodded in thanks and walked down towards all the medical stuff, various boxes of gauze, pain reliever, and tweezers. he picked out box of bandaids, then decided a mini first aid kit would probably do him better.

he dropped the two items on the counter to be scanned, along with a pack of gum from the side stand and some crumbled cash.

"would you like a receipt?"

taehyung just shook his head, grabbing the plastic bag with his things and leaving the change behind.

it was still light out, traffic was bad as people made their way home from work. he should probably look at his own schedule, the days he took off were coming to an end. vacation didn't last forever — even thought his vacation only meant that he was too lazy to actually show up for a week.

taehyung continued to walk, he needed a place to sit that wasn't a busy bench covered in dirty gum or occupied by a homeless person sleeping. the search landed him walking into the park, a wide expanse of grass that only ended by the water from the lake. now it was finally clear that it was getting later, the colors of the sky finally changing as the sun started to dip below the horizon.

his beat up sneakers carried him up the hill, seeing two benches beneath a tree. it was so quiet out, nothing but the sound of nature. taehyung sat down, dropping the plastic bag on the seat beside him. it had been so quiet he didn't even realize he wasn't alone, the person sitting on the seat beside going completely unnoticed.

the smaller boy didn't even make himself known until he heard the frustrated grunt from the newcomer. taehyung sat there, seeing the sky turn pretty colors and wondering why he couldn't find any joy in this moment. he was alone, and it was peaceful out, and he still wanted to jump into the lake and see how long it took until his lungs gave up.