thirteen.

⠀⠀⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ [예쁜]↳ ꒰ 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 ꒱⠀⠀the boy never got stuck doing the dishes

⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ [예쁜]
↳ ꒰ 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 ꒱

the boy never got stuck doing the dishes. that was probably due to the fact that it would take him twice as long to finish and the likely hood of cutting himself with a knife he didn't see was very high. that's how jungkook ended up sitting on the couch again after dinner while his roommate cleaned up the dishes and loaded them in the washer — except this time namjoon was being helped by his ex boyfriend and jungkook wasn't sitting alone.

"so are we actually going to sit through the sound of music?" taehyung whispered. his breath was hot on the younger neck and jungkook wondered how close he actually was.

"do you not like musicals?" jungkook asked. he did his best to keep his breathing normal, not knowing whether or not they'd bumped noses if he turned his head in the older males direction. they haven't even known each other that long and jungkook was already so affected by the littlest of things.

stupid boy. he thought about himself.

taehyung had leaned back on the couch, a lazy shrug to answer the question. "they're alright." he said.

"that's guy speak for not liking something." jungkook said.

"oh yeah?" taehyung rose an eyebrow and chuckled a bit, a deep rich sound that had shivers going down the youngers spine. "and you're sure that's a fact?"

the small ravenette just nodded and sat up a bit straighter. "just watch." he said. then jungkook turned in his spot and faced the direction of the kitchen where his other two friends were almost done cleaning up. "hey namjoon hyung, how did you like the dessert taehyung brought?"

the roommate had paused drying the dish in his hands, "they were alright." namjoon said.

that had gotten jins attention, who turned from the fridge and placed a hand on his hip. "alright? you never liked when i baked brownies." he pointed out.

taehyungs eyes widened a bit and jungkook just listened with a smile, happy he was right. "but that's different." namjoon tried to defend himself, "these ones had sprinkles on them."

a simple question had triggered another round of bickering, and jungkook just sat right on the couch again and remained smiling. "see." was all he said to prove his point.

taehyung just chuckled, "okay i believe you now." he said.

"mhm." jungkook just hummed, and his fingers played with the ends of sweater and he played a game in his head trying to imagine which color thread he was holding. it was typical, to mentally come up with something to do since anything with sight wasn't an option.

the two were still in the kitchen, there were no more dishes to be cleaned but there was still an issue to be solved. even if it just involved how sprinkles makes brownies better.