five.

⠀⠀⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ [부산]↳ ꒰ 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙣 ꒱⠀⠀the little shop was a few doors down, an open sign and savory aroma welcoming the two boys as they entered the tiny restaurant

⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ [부산]
↳ ꒰ 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙣 ꒱

the little shop was a few doors down, an open sign and savory aroma welcoming the two boys as they entered the tiny restaurant. it was family owned, not well known but nearly better than a lot of the big name companies out there. jungkooks small hand was holding onto the older boys elbow, something he showed the male when the awkwardness came back as they tried to leave the cafe.

"i'm sorry if i seem weird." taehyung had said. he grimaces at thinking back to how he just stood there not knowing what to do, or really how to walk with a blind person.

jungkook was sweet though, and too understanding. he just giggled quietly and politely asked to hold onto the brunette as they made the short trip down the sidewalk. "weird can be good. don't worry." he said.

"i was wondering why you asked me to describe the sunset for you." taehyung admitted. they were sitting down again, across from each other in a back booth. the restaurant was nearby the cafe and jungkook said it was alright as long as they didn't go too far. the boy felt more comfortable as long as he kind of understand where he was in regards to familiar locations.

"well yeah, one reason being i can't see it," the ravenette said, "but you were also clearly frustrated about something, so getting your mind off it would help calm you down."

taehyung nodded, and then realized he should say something as well. "yes, it worked." he said. "how did you know it would?"

jungkook just shrugged.

so taehyung changed the topic.

"i hope you're hungry." the older said, his eyes still scanning the menu at multiple trays and assortments they could order. taehyung had the tendency to order more than what his belly could hold. now he had to account for a second mouth to feed as well.

"i'm not picky." jungkook let him know. he learned not to be, he didn't have much of a choice when it came to his diet, with all the restrictions and requirements — maybe he should let taehyung know.

jungkook kept quiet. a small smile played on his lips as he simply listened to the boy talk about items on the menu. he couldn't interrupt that, not when he was so engrossed by the deep and velvety sound. he'd just listen to the lectures from namjoon later on.

eventually a waiter came by and scribbled their order. it was a lot, and jungkook wondered how much the other male thought he could eat. "you're crazy." the ravenette said once the waiters footsteps faded. "that's so much."

taehyung just shrugged, "we can always share the leftovers later on."

it was like promising that they would hang out again, or at least spend a little more time together today instead of just an early lunch. jungkook was still smiling a bit at the thought. he'd be lying if he said he wasn't completing nervous and nearly about to shit himself. whatever possessed him to gain the courage to keep talking to this man and even leaving the comfort of the cafe to eat with him was insane, and jungkook was still trying to figure out if he was grateful for it or not.