twenty one.

⠀⠀⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ [설탕]↳ ꒰ 𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙖𝙧 ꒱⠀

⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ [설탕]
↳ ꒰ 𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙖𝙧 ꒱

the week had been the same, days drifting together in a blur or sweetness and soft touches and hushed whispers exchanged until early hours of the next morning. taehyung continued to visit the following days, always showing up with a smile evident in his voice and a list of plans in his mind.

he's greet the younger the same each day, a kiss to the cheek and a gentle hand on the small of his back — easily turning jungkook into a gushing mess. it didn't take long to realize how much taehyung liked touching him, whether that be simply playing with his hair as they talked or tracing random patterns on the back of his hands or bare thighs.

today was no different, except that friday ms. jung had come for an extra visit. jungkook was in the middle of a second attempt at making the two of them tea when the knock came on the apartment door.

"i'll get it." namjoon stood from the table and shut the magazine he had been lazily reading. he knew it was taehyung. the boy had made his presence very clear the past few days.

"hey namjoon." the brunette said as usual once the door opened to reveal the handsome male. taehyungs smile followed the greeting, stepping inside and taking off his shoes. "good evening ms. jung." he added, seeing the lady sitting in the living room like every tuesday morning. he wasn't expecting to see her, and a curious glance was shot towards the older boy. namjoon just patted his shoulder and went back to the table.

taehyung walked into the kitchen and his hand found the younger boys back, "hey kook." his voice was softer, peering over the boys shoulder, "whatcha up to."

"making tea." jungkook said. he tore open the little packet and left it on the counter to be thrown out in a few minutes. the smaller boy stiffened, chewing on the inside of his lip as he thought. it was a habit that taehyung easily noticed. "what's up?" taehyung asked, rubbing the boys back gently.

"c-can you get me the sugar?" jungkook felt his stomach twist as he asked, feeling embarrassed, "i couldn't find it."

the older male frowned, not understanding why he'd feel poorly about something like that. "yeah no problem." taehyung said. he turned to the other counter, seeing the coffee maker and the usual containers beside it not in their usual place. they typically sat towards the right of it, but now they were on the left.

"here you go." taehyung brought the container over and opened the top, a spoon following to scoop the sugar out. "thank you." jungkook said, still somewhat frowning as he scooped out a small spoonful for each cup. "do you want me to make you one?" he asked.

taehyung shook his head, "no, i'll just steal some of yours." he kissed the raventtes cheek after, catching the boy by surprise and making his already warm cheeks worsen.

"stop that." jungkook whispered quietly, but he was still holding back a smile as he picked up the two tea mugs carefully to walk back over to the couch.