forty four.

⠀⠀⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ [문제]↳ ꒰ 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 ꒱⠀

⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ [문제]
↳ ꒰ 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 ꒱

"i cant believe i forgot what sushi looked like." jungkook had been repeating that for minutes now, still scrolling through google images at the various kinds and styles of the meal. "that one is pretty." he said.

taehyung walked over and glanced over the boys shoulder as he sat on a stool next to the small kitchen counter inside the trailer. "i cant do that, i'm not that talented and i have no patience." he said. jungkook just hummed and continued to scroll through the images while the older prepares the rice.

when they arrived it wasn't the scenario that taehyung expected. he still felt embarrassed at his living conditions and the muddy way up to his trailer. he didn't think jungkook would still be smiling bright and talking about the winner of cupcakes wars as they walked into the trailer park and through muddy puddles from the previous nights rain. it's like he wasn't even phased that this place wasn't as nice as other places in seoul, obviously.

but taehyung also forgot that jungkook has been blind for two years. appearances haven't really been on his radar for a while, and seeing anything was nice to him. jungkook only paused his story to compliment the flower pots next to the metal steps up to the trailer door. "i want some for my balcony." he had said.

it's been an hour since they got here, and taehyung was also grateful to see that yoonha wasn't home. she had actually listened for once, and hopefully she didn't come stumbling in next week asking for more things. that stupid bike was gone too.

"open this." taehyung handed the boy the package of seaweed wraps, who simply rose an eyebrow at the demand. "please."

"better." jungkook said, taking the package and biting a corner to rip it open. it tore easily, and the fresh smell wafted out nicely. "can i take a nap? wake me up when it's ready." the younger said, swinging his legs lazily after opening the seaweed and already feeling his energy being spent.

it was taehyungs turn to raise an eyebrow. "no. you wouldn't be so tired if you stopped staying up all night." he said. the rice was dumped onto a plate to so it could spread and cook faster before being made into rolls. "you can watch and taste test." taehyung held up a piece of avocado he had cut, the younger taking it and plopping it into his mouth with a pout. he really wanted to sleep a little.

the salmon was prepared and sprayed with a slice of lemon before cut into smaller sushi sized pieces, along with the vegetables and rice laid out in an assembly line fashion. this was the easy part, using the bamboo sheet to make nice rolls of the final products ready to be cut into pieces. jungkook would watch what his hyung did, curious peeks to the side through messy bangs before he followed his actions and added a small amount of rice, a slice of avocado, a piece of salmon, and whatever amount of carrot would fit with that.

"they look good kook." the older boy said, taking the ones he had made and slicing them with the sharpest knife he could find. it was big and kind of ridiculous to the younger, no one needed to be that extra. taehyung looked happy with it, even going as far to pretend to fight like a character from a show he loved. "we should watch that." he had said between sushi cuts.