twenty five.

⠀⠀⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ [사탕]↳ ꒰ 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮 ꒱⠀

⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ [사탕]
↳ ꒰ 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮 ꒱

it's like the time was flying by now that he had something to actually look forward to. most of his days were the same, so jungkook barely cared anymore whether the hours passed by slow or fast. but friday was coming so quick, and soon jin was standing outside the youngest closet with his hands on his hips and eyes full of determination.

"what kind of look are you going for?" jin asked, glancing over his shoulder at his best friend laying on his back. jungkook was eating jolly ranchers, not caring that he had just taken his blood sugar and it was a little high. the cherry flavor was too hard to ignore, and right now he kept picking random ones and hoping for it to be red once it hit his tongue.

"i don't care." jungkook said, the candy stuffed against his cheek. it was grape this time. "just make me pretty hyung."

"that i can do." jin said, pushing through hangars to find the right top to be paired with the perfect bottoms. the accessories were already picked out in his mind, and he knew his best friend was about to look stunning.

the ravenette was getting tired of trying to find the red ones, so he rolled off the bed and went to his door, "taehyung." he called down the hall.

it took two second for the brunette to poke his head from around the corner, seeing the smaller boy standing there in the doorway. "yes koo." taehyung said.

"come."

taehyungs long strides carried him to the room in few steps, closing the door behind him and feeling the younger grab his hand. jungkook pulled him to the bed and the two sat down on the mattress.

"hey go away this is suppose to be a surprise." jin said when he turned around and saw the new person in the room.

jungkook just shook his head, "he'll leave when i change, for right now i need help finding cherry jolly ranchers." no one was going to go against his words. the youngest typically got away with what he wanted.

"you can have the reds and i'll take the grapes." taehyung said, sorting the candies on the mattress into their proper color groups, the reds going into the younger waiting palms. "you like grape?" jungkook asked. he still had that kind in his mouth, not the biggest fan of it. a red one was quick to replace it. "i think cherry is the best flavor."

taehyung looked up at jungkook and saw the content little smile on his lips as he sucked on the candy. "let me taste." the older had said, his hand coming up place itself beside jungkooks neck, pulling him closer until their lips met.

it was slow, and different then their kisses before. jungkook felt his stomach flip multiple times as the other male kissed his mouth, teeth nibbling on his bottom lip until taehyungs tongue pushed its way into his mouth. he couldn't help but lean forward, practically on his knees as taehyung kept pulling him closer while he sucked on the smaller boys tongue like he was trying to get all the cherry flavor into his own mouth.