epilogue.

⠀⠀⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ [천사]↳ ꒰ 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 ꒱⠀

⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ [천사]
↳ ꒰ 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 ꒱

the stool was rocking back and forth, and the fact that the boy was standing on top on his tippy toes with socks on, had all the anxiety in the older males body running up his throat and wanting to stop all of this from happening.

"i don't think-" taehyung tried to say from his spot by the bedroom door, watching his boyfriend balance on the stool and try to knock the last hook in the wall by beating it with the bottom of his vans shoe. "got it!" jungkook said, very proud of himself.

"okay good now get down." taehyung walked over quickly and placed his hands on the youngers hips to steady him.

before he was fully ready, jungkook decided to jump back and hope to get caught. thankfully taehyung was paying attention, but that didn't stop the grunt from escaping and he slightly annoyed glance to be cast at the ravenette. jungkook just smiled innocently and kissed his cheek.

"i got them!" a shout that came from the apartment hallway, completely recognizable and soon the best friends head came popping in with a folder. he was followed by the shorter one, "actually i got them." jimin said, "he couldn't figure out how to press print."

jin narrowed his eyes at the boy, "whatever, i physically got them in my hand." he said, walking over to his best friend and handing him the envelope of photos.

the wall in his room had been cleared to make way for some string lights, the kind they used to decorate their forts and twinkled like glitter. taehyung helped him put them up, making sure they were even and hung nicely. over the past week they had worked on their sleeping schedule, upgrading from keeping hallways lights on to now only the fairy lights.

jungkook wanted them to have photos hang on them too, so he could see them whenever he woke up and remember everyone's favorite times. a lot of them were from when he was blind, and the ravenette tried to ignore how much he disliked the way he looked in them.

he started to lay them out on his bed, trying to find an order that looked well and was aesthetically pleasing. "that ones my favorite." jin said, pointing out the one he picked to be printed. they each had one photo that was their favorite, jungkook asked for them to do that. his best friend of course went with the picture of them on drag race night, each supposedly wearing their favorite runway look but jungkook mixed up the fabrics and had on a mess of colors that looked horrendous. "i look stunning." jin smiled.

jungkook hit him on the shoulder for that, but his best friend just grinned and went to hang it up.

the roommate walked in then, a bowl of pineapple in one hand and another with almonds. jungkook scrunched his nose and wondered how his friend ate such off things together. "i picked the one from when we moved in." namjoon said with a chunk of pineapple stuffed in his cheek. "you were such a baby then."