V

Sitting on the sofa I'm grab up my laptop prepared to sign up for this years classes. I'm beyond ready to bury myself into my books. I'd happily take on this type of distraction. My laptop crashes and again I frustrating toss my old laptop on the other side of the couch and opt to use Eric's computer in his study. Turning on the screen tons of pop ups. He has sticky notes on one side of his screen.

'Remind me to go over Friday's menu.'

'Buy something nice for Maia.'

'You're a good man.'

'Art gallery on Wednesday'

Nibbling on my lip I return to my goal and open the google chrome to get back to applying for classes. If he thought I was snooping through his things we'd have another issue as if we need more. Upon the opening of chrome I notice his photo is a picture of me kissing his cheek. The photo does catch me slightly by surprise he's so bland in his personal life so private I didn't expect it. Honestly I didn't think he'd ever show my face anywhere. Based off his social media alone you wouldn't even know I existed.

Pleasantly surprised I can't seem to stop smiling. He really does love me, I've been so hard on him about all this. Maybe I just might do something nice for him. And as if in some cosmic plan to ruin this moment and my reasoning to forgive him he gets a message sent to his computer.

Aurora texting him about dinner. Scoffing I get out of the chair and pushing rather hard the chair slams onto his shelf and cds fall to the floor.

"Shit."

Picking up a few I notice it's my name on it, "What?"

Looking at the shelf there are a bunch of DVD's lined up in rows. Are these a collection of his sexual encounters. I look at another label and it says merely a name and a date and gasp! Oh  my fuck these are sex tapes! I pick up the second to last one and it's Fraya. I chuck it in the middle of the floor nearly freaking the fuck out. I can feel the air my chest constrict and I'm almost certain my heart isn't beating. So it was true, a small part of me held out hope that none of this was real. That perhaps it was merely a nightmare and I'd wake up and he and I would be getting married a joyous occasion.

"I can't watch that." I actually hear myself say.

"Actually you should." He says coming from behind the wall; I jump out of my skin at the sound of his voice. He steps into the room and picks up the disk extending it for me to reach. How long was he out there for? I'm pressed up against his desk and I am caught snooping. I'm face to face with my husband and holding his sex tape with my sister.

"I really don't want to." I say barging out of his way desperate to unsee and undo. Going toward the door he grabs onto my arm stopping me.

"It's from the night you called me. It's the last one I've ever made. The only time she's ever been to the play room."

My curiosity wants to watch the video but my heart is begging me to leave it alone. If I don't then I'll always be stuck on what if's and thinking about it. This video will always haunt me just by being in the next room. But how can I possibly watch that? What would become of us if I were to watch that? Nothing good could come from seeing them together.

His hand loosen their grip and slide down to my hands. His hands are so soft and warm and he's looking me in my eyes pleading with me whilst looking so vulnerable and sexy. He sits me down in the chair. Putting the disk in, I am finding it harder to breathe. The recording quite literally starts and I can't believe I'm about watch this. He turns around and pauses, nibbling at his bottom lip.