XII

The ceremony was sad yet beautiful, it truly felt like Maggs. Eric of course wasn't pleased with anything and all but uttered that this was ridiculous or in his words utter bull shit. Getting back to Maggs house, I seen the look in his face he was completely gone. I tried to stay with him and be there for him but all he did was complain or was silent. Roaming the house I notice how warm it is in here now. She had added some paintings hanging all of naked women but they were beautiful. I reached for a bottle of bourbon when Jordan came to my side.

"Hey babe," she says sympathetically. I hug her and Elijah and leave a little kiss to Bella's cheek.

"You're here I'm so glad."

"We seen you at the service but we came late and stayed in the back until Bella got cranky and then we sat in the car." I nod pouring the beverage into the glass. Taking it back, I see Aurora by the paintings I was admiring earlier and Eric is there beside her.

"How's he doing?"

"Oh you mean completely ignoring me?"

She sighs and Elijah rubs my shoulder trying to comfort me with his words, "He's grieving be patient with him."

I nod returning my attention to that tall slim woman in white managing to look like a goddess among us. I hate how when I look at her I can still feel so inferior. I'm a beautiful curvy woman and I may not be tall but that doesn't take away anything from me. Trying to reassure myself I notice Eric walking through he completely looks pass me trying to get where he's going. Following behind him I see him break out to the car; the car we came in together. I attempt to catch him and get in the car with him. But just as I reach the car he pulls off. My heart shatters in this very moment and whilst there is no rain I truly wish there were. I would love to mask the tears threatening to fall with the rain. To no avail I somberly walk back inside to find my friends and leave.

As if living it wasn't enough Aurora stands at the door having witnessed it. Walking up to her she stares at me beneath a motherly scowl. "You're never going to be enough for him dear. He's behaving like a petulant child and you're allowing it. He needs me right now."

"You want him to need you but he doesn't need you. If he did he would've chosen you."

"You wish to wound me but I know him. He wants to be the marrying type he wants to be the guy who can be normal. But he is no-"

"He isn't some crazy damaged person, nor is normal. He's him and you prey on vulnerability. He may be vulnerable now but never enough to have the likes of you controlling him again."

She chuckles deep from her throat, "I might see what he likes in you yet. Do you wish to know where he went?"u6

Could she really know? I nod not saying anything further and she calls for her driver. "Lets go then." Walking to her Maybach she ushers me to get in first and I do. This car is white and crimson chrome colored and I feel like I'm riding with royalty. My god, do I hate her. The entire ride I say nothing, how can she possibly know where he's gone and I don't. I would assume home but if that were the case he would've taken me as well. I don't know him to drink extensively so he's not at a bar. He hasn't stepped a foot into the restaurant since we've been back. We were just at Maggs so he obviously can't be there.

Pulling up to the grave site just behind our car, I see him there crouched over her grave. She knew where he was and I didn't. She get out of the car and I'm stuck for a moment trying to figure out why I should even bother. Seeing her going after him my jealousy intervenes with my insecurities and I find myself opening the door.

He's staring at the ground and I simply stand behind them just watching. She so graceful and modelesque approaching him. I want to beat her to him which wouldn't even be possible. I want to comfort him but he just feels so far away even when I'm with him. It is making me so apprehensive but I want so badly to be beside him the way she is. She takes hold of his arm, they're both dressed in their white. The damn woman makes funeral look like it's New York fashion week. He doesn't look at her; his focus is to the grave of the only other blood relative he's ever known.

My eyes burn thinking of how he must be feeling. But I stand there silently as the tear streams my cheek rolling so slowly. I should wipe it away but I make no sudden movements. She gets him to turn around and take a step. Walking towards me he looks into my eyes and they're red like I've never seen. He had been crying and he looked away so quickly as if he was ashamed. My heart having already shattered once today could not handle the look he had just given me. The brokenness in his eyes will forever be stained in my brain.

Getting him to the car he sits in the passenger seat of the car and as if trying to prove her point made earlier Aurora eyes me with a smug smirk shaking her head. Her eyes peering into me telling me just how much he truly needs her. Sitting in the drivers seat, I refrain from looking at him so as to not embarrass him.

"Please just drive."

****

He's lied in bed all day since we've gotten home and I'm so unsure of what to do. He hasn't even taken off his white suit or his shoes. He just lies there, hopeless, helpless and borderline depressed. I go up to the room and stare at him in the doorway. Going to his side, I begin untying his shoes, removing them one by one. I shift him to face me but I don't look him in the eye, I simply unbuckle his belt and undo his pants. Pulling his pants down to his hips I look him in the eye not needing to say a thing, before he raises his hips allowing me to pull them the rest of the way. I mount him unbutton his shirt and I can feel his stares on me but still I refuse to look.

His fingers grab at my chin, "I don't want to do this now."

"You're body is telling me something different." I retort.

"Well I'm telling you no."

"That's too damn bad Eric."

He grabs me by the throat hoisting me up so that I'm hovering over him, "Who's the submissive."

"You are." I spit and he grips my hip dropping me onto the bed where he was. His hand still very much around my throat, he stares at me hoping I'll be submissive but fuck that. I'm trying to be this good little girl for him and my life is starting to feel like it's all over the place. I don't have time for this woe is me shit I'm not going there again and I sure as hell won't be allowing him or Aurora to take me there.

His bare chest is pressed against me while his hand holds firmly on my throat, "You're going to be a good little girl and leave daddy alone tonight." He utters , "Alright?" Through gritted teeth.

"No." I pull at the briefs that hold his member and I pull down my panties. "I am done being ignored by you. I am done being the good little girl that just sits and waits. I am done being an outsider to whatever fucked up shit you have with Aurora. I want to have sex and you are going to fuck me like you've never fucked me before."

Letting go of my throat he grips my thigh and places my legs on his shoulders. "You fucking infuriate me."

"I could say the same to you." I say breathlessly.

He thrusts with hardly much foreplay not that I'd need it. Honestly this was foreplay enough, moist in between my legs I can hear my own arousal having been so deprived this past month. His hands grip the small round of my breast, groping them as he coaxes himself inside me. My moans echoing off the walls I find it hard to contain my sense of dominance. Reveling in my climax he attempts to pull away but I pull him closer to me.

"I can't Maia."

"Try, Eric you've shut down ever since you found out the news. I'm with you I just want you to talk to me."

"And I'm not ready so stop." He says and overpowering me he gets up and goes to the bathroom. Leaving me all alone to over think once again.

A/N

Ahahaha yes another publish because you know I'm a sucker for love on love day. It's Valentine's Day and I always publish on Valentine's Day. So to those of you in love I wish you many moments filled with loving and feeling that love in return.

I'm hopeful to publish again very soon so stay tuned. The ascendant readers who may be in here I'll be working on that again soon as well. Forgive me for my neglect I'm trying to be better to you all.

Also, if you guys see my story being mentioned on tiktok please let me know lol. As always I love your comments, your votes and I appreciate you all for reading.

Later loves -x