1 Unexpected

Deidara's POV

I've been through a lot of unexpected things in my life. Like whenever I left my village without care. Or whenever the Akatsuki came to me, saying that they wanted me in their organization. But this...this is something beyond what I could have ever imagined. Being pressed against a wall by the person I hate most in this pathetic world. Worst, he's just reminding me of how weak I am, not being able to push him away. Whenever he slammed me against the wall, I had thought that he had figured out my plans for revenge against him. Not in a million years would I have expected this though.

The last ninja finally fell down in defeat. I don't blame him. I mean, there were his teammates dead on the floor. That handiwork was done by yours truly. He looks up at me from the ground, pleading with his eyes for mercy. I roll mine at the pitiful act.

" look, I've already told you to hand me the scroll." I say to him. He starts to sob,

"Please...spare me," he cries out. I heave a sigh.

" Fine. I will. But to do that, you need to give me that scroll." I reply in exasperation. He nods his head quickly before fumbling through his coat for the scroll. Once he grasps it, he gives it to me with shaky hands. I took it in my own hands and grin.

" mission accomplished." I said happily. The man begs and begs to not die and I decide to not kill him. I know that I'm an S-rank criminal, wanted in a gazillion places, but I still have a heart. The rest of the Akatsuki members wouldn't do something like this, that's for sure. I also know that if they figure out that I didn't kill this man, I would be the one dead instead. Luckily for me, my partner, Sasori, was inside the torn up building, dealing with his own troubles. Troubles such as ninjas cornering him with Kunai and Katanas gripped in their hands. Usually someone would freak out at that. But not Sasori no danna. He'll survive.

I turn my head around, checking to see if anyone was watching. Noticing that there was nobody, I push the man away. "Okay. Go. But don't you dare say a single thing, you hear me? Or else I WILL have to kill you. "

The man repeatedly nods his head in full appreciation before sprinting away. If only I knew that there were a pair of onyx eyes watching from the shadows.

Me and Sasori return to the cave. Pain was waiting for us. " Did the mission go smoothly?" He asked in his deep voice. I nod my head, and hand the scroll.

" Good job" Pain says. He then walks off. Sasori and I head to our shared room. Closing it behind us, I throw myself on my bed. "Oof!" I say, " wasn't that mission tiring, un?"

Sasori gets out of his big fat puppet, Hiruko. " Not for me . You got tired because your body cannot endure like mine can. You see, my body is-"

" Eternallllllll" I interrupt, while ending the word a little longer. Proving my annoyance with Sasori. The red head just shakes his head in disapproval.

" you definitely are a brat." He mutters. I've been ignoring the rumbling in my stomach for a while. But now, I'm about to die of starvation. So I tell Sasori I'm going to eat something. He does a little grunt of acknowledgement. I walk out of the room, heading towards the kitchen. When I arrive, I'm surprised to see Itachi sitting on the chair beside the table. I scowl. I hate, absolutely hate, Itachi Uchiha. He humiliated me, and mocked my art. Ever since the time we met(and the time he beat me), I have been training my right eye to counter the sharingan. I've been taking steps in this organization, waiting for the perfect opportunity to defeat Itachi. I need a little more time before I can have my revenge. But for now, I have to wait. I can be patient.

I rummage threw the fridge, trying to find something to eat. I'm startled when I hear Itachi's voice behind me, " Did you succeed in your mission today?" He asks. I look at him. Itachi never talks to me. So this is weird.

" Yes,un." I reply. Itachi stares at me coldly. Those stupid eyes. At least he doesn't have the sharingan right now. " Really? You killed every single ninja?" He asks once again. I nod my head. Obviously lying. There was still one ninja I didn't kill. I had let him go. Not like Itachi will figure out. Well, that's what I thought. Itachi reaches in his cloak, taking out a small chip.

" Your lying, Deidara. And I know it." He says bluntly.

"No, I'm not." I snap at him. He shakes his head. He then takes the chip and puts it in a camera he had also got out of his cloak. I wonder vaguely why the heck he'd put these stuff in his cloak in the first place. Itachi holds out the camera to me, so that I can see the screen. So I can see me. Me letting the ninja go. Oh no... How could he have seen this?

Itachi smirks when he sees the panicked look on my face. " You know, I can show this to Pain-samma. And then, you will get killed. You know that yourself, don't you?"

" You bastard" I growl. Itachi smiles. He slowly gets up. Closer to me. I back up as much as I can, but stop when I hit the Kitchen wall. Is he going to kill me now? Did he figure out my plans for killing him? Oh no.....oh no..... I can't die now! I promised myself to kill Itachi. But from the looks of it, it seems that I'm the one who's going to die instead! Apparently, that's not the case.

So here I am. Pushed against a wall. Itachi being the one who cornered me. My breathing becomes quick. Why? Because Itachi has pressed his lips against mine. In an unexpected kiss.

OKAY! CHAPTER ONE IS FINISHED! WOOT! I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON CHAPTER TWO. I WILL PUBLISH IT IF I SEE AT LEAST A FEW PEOPLE READING MY GARBAGE. PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW. SRRY IF IT SUCKS. I'M NEW AT ALL THIS. OH, ON COMMENT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. ANY NEGATIVE AND/OR POSITIVE FEEDBACK IS WELCOME. (PREFERABLY NICE THINGS. I DON'T WANNA CRY😁)
❤️Sexy-Sushi