12 Because of you

Itachi's POV

I never thought that the Akatsuki is able to have fun. Be we did, just a few hours ago. It was my own partner's idea to have some sort of water fight. It's foolish, and very un-ninja like, but still, it was something I enjoyed.

We're all much more livelier now, this time all of us chatting away. Almost like when I was back in Konoha, when  I had my family that I loved, and we used to have so much fun. Well, besides the few times we had to do some training, it was still a nice memory, and I'm thinking that the moment I'm sharing with this criminal organization can also be a memory I will like to remember.

Speaking of memorial events...there was a certain thing that had happened with a certain blonde that made me very happy, and also has given me an erection right now. Seriously?
Now, of all times, I need to be thinking of Deidara bouncing on...on top of..me, and...and...

I shake my head vigorously. I'm going to go to the bathroom, and deal with my issue. That's more proper and civilized than daydreaming about Deidara.

I'm making my way to my desired destination, only to find the same blonde that got me into this mess, walking out of the bathroom.

We stare at each other for a bit, uncertain of what to say. Awkwardness seems to reach its highest level, and that's saying something.

But then, being as witty and amazing as he is, Deidara speaks up, "I never knew you would have joined in, un," he says.

For a second, I'm not sure what he means. Then, I get that he's talking about the childish and enjoyable game the Akatsuki played not too early ago.

"Well, Deidara, there are many things you don't know about me," I answer, because its true – Deidara barely knows a thing about my background. However, I also don't know much about how the blonde used to live like. Actually, we both barely know a single thing about one another, yet we fuck. Odd. Maybe what me and Deidara are doing is a one night stand. But then, we haven't just done it once. So perhaps it's a three night stand? Honestly though, I'm most certainly going to make it much more than three times. Conclusively, what me and Deidara are doing is an infinite night stand.

I'm still thinking about our forever night stands, when Deidara speaks again,
"I guess that's true. I mean, all I know about you is that you're a bastard, and that you literally have no feelings,hm"

That hit me hard. As in my hard on. I'm not even paying attention to Deidara much, because my erection has become painful in my pants.

Unfortunately, Deidara has noticed it. He blushes a bit, before looking straight in my eyes, "Why the hell would you be getting hard, un?" He asks, his tone of voice accusing.

I keep my cool composure, "That's none of your business," I say, intending to win this argument.

"I think I should know, since I'm the guy you fuck when you please," he hisses, and I can see his anger start to build up from the flare in his blue eyes.

I get pissed too, because it really is none of his business, "I'm not sure about that," I reply, my mode of expression seething, "Since you're the one who came to me, not too long ago,"

Deidara's blush changes into a deeper red, "You didn't seem so disappointed that time, now were you,un?"

"Neither were you, when you were moaning and enjoying it," I snap back.

"Maybe it's because of you!" He shouts out, breathing heavily. I look at him, confused.

"What are you talking about,"

Deidara's eyes widen, as if he's said something he wasn't intending to say, "Nothing, un," he mutters, already walking away.

But I won't let him. Not right now.

I grip his arm, and turn him around, "Deidara, I asked 'what do you mean'," I repeat, staring at him intensely.

Suddenly, Deidara grabs the collar of my cloak, bringing his face up to mine. I can feel his hot breath against my cheek. He kisses it softly, before bringing his lips to mine.

I'm shocked right now, but I don't let it show. I kiss him back, something deep inside me tugging at my chest. I ignore it, focusing on this sweet kiss. It isn't much, but I'm going to relish it with all I have.

We kiss and kiss, until Deidara breaks it apart, as he has run out of air and all.

"I said 'nothing',un" he whispers against my lips, before spinning and turning away.

I watch him leave, this time not stopping him.

One question is ringing in my brain;

What is going on between us?

Bam! Another chapter done! Woot!
Plz vote! I'll try to update soon!
❤️Sexy-Sushi