19 I love you

Itachi's POV

I'm gazing at the dark sky, dotted with small bulbs of light, truly stars. It relaxes me, and I really need something to put my mind at ease. The past few days have me worried out of my mind, mostly for Deidara. He looks more like a zombie with each passing day, and I'm scared for him. I know it's my fault for it. I'm the one who broke him. But he'll get over it, he really will. It's just that he needs time. Then he'll forget whatever we were. He won't though. It didn't something he can forget. It'll be distant in his memory though, right?

Who am I kidding? He's dead. His heart is still beating, but in the inside he's lifeless. There's nothing in him anymore. That amazing spark I frequently saw in Deidara is gone. There's not hi no left to him, and that's because of me. I'm such a fucking idiot. I say that it's better this way...it's not. Because I am constantly thinking about Deidara, all the damn time. He's always on my mind, and he always will be. He took my heart, and I did the same. We both fell in love with each other, and I just had to ruin it. Maybe we can be something now. If I can just get him to forgive me, it will all go back to how it used to be. With me and Deidara, always.

Then there's also that very troublesome issue of getting Deidara to forgive me. It will be tough, very tough. Serious hard work to bring my blonde back. But I'm willing to do whatever it takes to save him, and to make him mine once again. I love him with everything I have, and I will do anything for him. I will get him back, I'm determined to do so.

Basically, I've made up my mind. I am not going to just let Deidara slip away from me. I will have him again, and I'll tell him the truth. The truth that I'm madly in love with him, because I am. I really fucking am. I love Deidara with everything in me.

I raise my head from the grass I'm lying down on. I get to my feet, my eyes a stone of resolution. Because there is absolutely no way that I'm just letting my artist go just like that. Both without a fight.

I begun walking to the base, straight to Deidara and Sasori's room. I know that Sasori isn't here at the moment – he has gone out to get some herbs. So it's only my precious blonde in there.

I open the door without knocking, knowing that Deidara won't even answer if I do so. I see him on the floor, gazing into space. Again, I get that ache in my chest when I see him so dejected. I squat down beside him, and stroke his soft gold hair gently. He doesn't even look up at me, but it's not like I'm expecting him to do that.

I raise his chin with my fingers, making him stare at me in the eye. He finally gazes at me, his blue eyes stoic. It doesn't faze me though. I lean down a bit, capturing his lips in a chaste kiss. I put every ounce of emotion and passion into the kiss, because I want Deidara to really feel how sorry I am. I kiss him for a long time, breathing in through my nose. I don't want this to end, this...this thing with Deidara. No, it's not a thing. It's a relationship that I badly wish to blossom into something worthwhile, because Deidara, the love of my life, is worthwhile. Everything about him is amazing, and I want everything he has to offer. His anger, his gentleness, happiness, fear, love, pain...absolutely everything, because he means the world to me.

Deidara doesn't kiss back. And it hurts to know that. He doesn't want me anymore. Most likely never will. I don't know what to do now. He clearly doesn't care for my forgiveness. And I do get that. Still, I need to try. Try to get him back to me.

I detach our lips, looking him straight in his precious eyes. He looks back, but he's still emotionless. "Deidara," I start, holding his waist gently, "I'm so sorry. I hate myself for doing all this to you. I hurt you, and I hurt you bad. I get that. But you need to know that I was scared. I was so scared of falling in love that I broke you apart. And that was stupid," I let out a bitter chuckle, "Deidara, I want you to know that I love you. I love you so damn much it hurts. Please Deidara, give me another chance. I want you so bad, and I want you to want me back. I will never, ever hurt you again. I promise,"

Deidara doesn't say anything to me. I sigh, heartbroken. I want to cry, but do I do that in front of someone else? It's a sign of weakness. But then, who fucking cares? All my damn life I've been hiding what I feel. Maybe it's about time to show something.

So I cry. I cry like I never have before. Silent tears fall down my cheeks, and I pull Deidara into a tight hug. I don't want to let him go. Not ever again. I sob into his small shoulder, keeping a vice grip on him, all while crying my heart out. I kiss his hair tenderly, holding his one of his hands in mine. I want to prove to him that I truly love him.

After some time, my tears cease to fall, and I gather my thoughts and feelings. Deidara is gazing at me, and I see something flicker through his eyes. Hope, fear, but the one emotion that stands out above the rest, is love. Pure love. Maybe Deidara forgives me after all.

A sudden punch to my face says other wise.

Fuck man, Itachi just got beat. By who? You'll see 😌
Plz vote, and I'll update soon!
❤️Sexy-Sushi